The Hideout

It's always been a popularity contest, and it's not just football. The basketball pollsters are the same way. You can have Duke and a school like Southeast Missouri State play the exact same schedule and finish with the exact same record...for the purpose of this let's say 27-5. Duke would be in the top 10 and SEMO would be lucky to be at #25. It's always been a popularity contest and it always will be unless they can get system set in stone to determine playoff participants.
at least in bb 64...i mean 65...teams get a shot at proving themselves. (remember i live in omaha, home of your beloved creighton bluejays, so in know how that goes)
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

exactly. the guy is so far out of touch with actual college football. i'm amazed that he's still employed. somewhere there is a video of him whining about the fans' choice for greatest college fb team of all time...maybe i'll try to find it...
I saw that live. He was bithcing about how '95 Nebraska v. '71 Nebraska was a joke. Pumping USC and Texas as the best teams ever. Complete joke. He lost my support that night.
I saw that live. He was bithcing about how '95 Nebraska v. '71 Nebraska was a joke. Pumping USC and Texas as the best teams ever. Complete joke. He lost my support that night.
you're finally seeing the light...ESPN is evilGary Miller is the only good guy there...he's a Saluki
you're finally seeing the light...ESPN is evilGary Miller is the only good guy there...he's a Saluki
i still like good ol' lispy lou holtz. he's at least been around the sports world long enough to know what he's talking about...that could change in a year or so when ridiculously-old age sets in, though
you're finally seeing the light...ESPN is evil
I won't go that far. I love PTI. and I listen to ESPN radio every day in the car. I rarely watch sportscenter anymore. Unless Van Pelt is doing it. He's awesome.
I won't go that far. I love PTI. and I listen to ESPN radio every day in the car. I rarely watch sportscenter anymore. Unless Van Pelt is doing it. He's awesome.
I never listen to the radio, but I usually watch Mike & Mike in the morning before work and watch ATH/PTI most the time depending on whats going on that day in sports. I usually watch Sportscenter to help me get to sleep.
I quit listening to ESPN Radio when Rob, Rex, Ron, Rose, etc. Dibble left the Dan Patrick Show. The good thing is that I can now listen to Dibbs on XM everyday.
I never listen to the radio, but I usually watch Mike & Mike in the morning before work and watch ATH/PTI most the time depending on whats going on that day in sports. I usually watch Sportscenter to help me get to sleep.
QFT..I can't stand First Take though, if i was in the vicinity of Skip Bayless I think I'd probably kill him.. He's such a Cowboys hater too, he was saying Greenbay was going to win in a blow out (Lol), and then said Missouri was going to win.. Good call Skip, good call...
QFT..I can't stand First Take though, if i was in the vicinity of Skip Bayless I think I'd probably kill him.. He's such a Cowboys hater too, he was saying Greenbay was going to win in a blow out (Lol), and then said Missouri was going to win.. Good call Skip, good call...
That show went downhill after Kit and Thea left. They didn't contribute much, but they looked good.
I miss the days when Woody Paige was on there to say crazy things and argue with Skip. Skip looked like he was gonna hava a heart attack daily listening to Woody's nonsense. Always comical.
I miss the days when Woody Paige was on there to say crazy things and argue with Skip. Skip looked like he was gonna hava a heart attack daily listening to Woody's nonsense. Always comical.
Skip isn't one to talk about who's full of nonsense.