• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

XM's "Baseball Confidential" series is the shitjs
Is that Reyes to the Twins for Santana, so they can sign A-Rod thing real?
is there buttsex going on without me?
Its like the Bunny Hop, you can join in at any time.
Is that Reyes to the Twins for Santana, so they can sign A-Rod thing real?
it's a possibility, but not set in stoneThe Twins have gone on record saying that they want to re-sign Santana, but if they can't then that trade can't be ruled out.btw, Baseball Confidential has nothing to do with trade talks...it's a 1 on 1 hour long interview with a baseball personality :club:
it's a possibility, but not set in stoneThe Twins have gone on record saying that they want to re-sign Santana, but if they can't then that trade can't be ruled out.
What do you think of that trade? I dont know about it, Reyes is one of a kind. But so is Santana and so is ARod. The problem is, pitchers could get hurt and be done in no time at all, and you know that Reyes is going to be a premier player for the next ten years. Thats a bird in the hand type thing to me.
What do you think of that trade? I dont know about it, Reyes is one of a kind. But so is Santana and so is ARod. The problem is, pitchers could get hurt and be done in no time at all, and you know that Reyes is going to be a premier player for the next ten years. Thats a bird in the hand type thing to me.
I personally think the Mets would be stupid to get rid of Reyes, there is just too much upside. That being said they are hurting for starting pitching, Glavine is going to either the Braves or Nationals, and the fact that the starting pitching pool is so shallow this year it may be in their best interest to go after Santana. Reyes showed this year that he will let up if his heart isn't in the game, while A-Rod will always give 100%. Also A-Rod still has at least a good 7-8 years left in him.Another rumor is Scott Rolen to the Twins for pitching and/or prospects. That wouldn't be out of the question since Rolen and LaRussa don't exactly get along.
Another rumor is Scott Rolen to the Twins for pitching and/or prospects. That wouldn't be out of the question since Rolen and LaRussa don't exactly get along.
Now thats a move I can get behind.jessica-simpson-myspace.jpg
i would prefer her a bit shorterbut thats me
No man, shes perfect. You dont mess with perfection. If she were shorter, she might be a little chunky, or have smaller boobies. This would be no good.
No man, shes perfect. You dont mess with perfection. If she were shorter, she might be a little chunky, or have smaller boobies. This would be no good.
where, in the name of Zeus's BUTTHOLE, did u come from?!?!