The Hideout

Come again?Bah! Corona and Leinies Honey Weiss are my beers of choice.
Honey weiss is kinda tasty. I like darker beers like porters and stouts, for the most part, however.I used to live in Oly, Wa, and they had red robin. It was okay, but I'm not so much a fan of the chain sit down restaurant thing, and I relaly hate steak fries.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Honey weiss is kinda tasty. I like darker beers like porters and stouts, for the most part, however.I used to live in Oly, Wa, and they had red robin. It was okay, but I'm not so much a fan of the chain sit down restaurant thing, and I relaly hate steak fries.
Cmon, you didnt answer. Im curious to know what your "switch" comment meant.
i live in seattle/spokane. lots of friends in oly, when/where did you live there.
my guess on switch: A person who can assume either the dominant or submissive role in SM play.
Oh, hahahaha, and my mind is really in the gutter, because I was thinking "switch partners". The way you define it though.. yes.
2000-2006, near down town
I knew this punk rock/anarchist/nilist dude named "Chris/heron" from spokane, I knew this girl named Naomi, and she had a good friend who's name I'm blanking right now.. damn, whwat was that girls name.. hmm.. she had short hair, and tribal ear piercings.
my guess on switch: A person who can assume either the dominant or submissive role in SM play.
good guess
oh sorry.. it's a bdsm term for someone whom is both dominant and submissive.
wtg Q, nice ref bigd
2000-2006, near down town
ah ok, you ever drink Oly or Ranier? 2 of my favorites, wish you could find them more
Oh, hahahaha, and my mind is really in the gutter, because I was thinking "switch partners". The way you define it though.. yes.
good. very good.
I knew this punk rock/anarchist/nilist dude named "Chris/heron" from spokane, I knew this girl named Naomi, and she had a good friend who's name I'm blanking right now.. damn, whwat was that girls name.. hmm.. she had short hair, and tribal ear piercings.
oh? not sure what to say. lol
Come again?Bah! Corona and Leinies Honey Weiss are my beers of choice.
Agreed, but throw in Rolling Rock for good measure.Now as for what do I always drink...Keystone Light.I went to a party last night where they had 3 bud heavy kegs. I was in heaven.
Agreed, but throw in Rolling Rock for good measure.Now as for what do I always drink...Keystone Light.I went to a party last night where they had 3 bud heavy kegs. I was in heaven.
Rolling Rock - dont know the last time i didn't have a 12 pack in the fridgekey light - the BEST college beer, hands down. Natty light, busch light, others can not comparegross. never liked bud.
dude, bud sucks. and you should go to canada for some superior beer.
Rolling Rock - dont know the last time i didn't have a 12 pack in the fridgekey light - the BEST college beer, hands down. Natty light, busch light, others can not comparegross. never liked bud.
LOL just seeing if you knew them, they are the only spo-compton folk I knew.
Alright fellas, Im heading to bed.I'll dream about each one of you, tho its gonna be hard to picture BigD as anyone besides McHammer.Sleep well and sweet dreams.
Just put on the hammer, and you will be rewardedmy beat is ever boomin' and you know I get it started
Bud is what I "grew up drinking" so I"m kind of partial too it, plus I like it.
dude, bud sucks. and you should go to canada for some superior beer.
You suck.
Bud is what I "grew up drinking" so I"m kind of partial too it, plus I like it.You suck.
dude, you're like 14. you haven't "grown up drinking" anything.your beer tastes will mature when you get a good job and can afford it.

almost every beer you guys have mentioned is really, really bad. It's so wierd for me, when I see people agrue which crappy soda is best, which crappy fast food is best, which crappy beer is best, which crappy car is best. Brand loyalty is strange, and US Macrobrews blow major cawk.

dude, you're like 14. you haven't "grown up drinking" anything.your beer tastes will mature when you get a good job and can afford it.
hence the " "" " . and when I started drinking like 3 or 4 or 5 years ago, I drank nothing but bud light and bud heavy until I came to college, and now it's keystone light FTW and michi gold lite when I want be "classy" and anything above that is bought for special occasions or just when I want to drink beer for the taste.
almost every beer you guys have mentioned is really, really bad. It's so wierd for me, when I see people agrue which crappy soda is best, which crappy fast food is best, which crappy beer is best, which crappy car is best. Brand loyalty is strange, and US Macrobrews blow major cawk.
I counter that by saying that I am under 21 and am in college and so I drink what's cheapest and readily available.