• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

That was ghey.I won the SNG, only to find out that I didn't actually qualify for the 350k Guarantee, but rather qualified for another qualifier for the 350k Guarantee.They really need to label those things better.

am i wrong to be turned on?how old are these girls?
They look legal.
legal or not, i'll admit i'm turned on.
So what if they aren't legal? They are clothed. And if we fancy them, all we need is consent, right?
So what if they aren't legal? They are clothed. And if we fancy them, all we need is consent, right?
and supposedly, in indiana, we need to keep our socks and shoes on:http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/indiana/A man over the age of 18 may be arrested for statutory rape if the passenger in his car is not wearing her socks and shoes, and is under the age of 17.
and supposedly, in indiana, we need to keep our socks and shoes on:http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/indiana/A man over the age of 18 may be arrested for statutory rape if the passenger in his car is not wearing her socks and shoes, and is under the age of 17.
Get a room.
Hang, how bout those cardinals? Haven't talked to you since the end of the WS. how's it feel to be a world champ? daaaaamn good
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!what a rush, eh? seriously, it's about time we lock it up!granted, i still wanted to be while ozzie was playing, but this was definitely a great year to do it...when everyone swore we couldn't!in their faces!
i heard it's more exciting in a car.
but not with shoes on. i don't like stiletto marks on my groin.
since when are you having the girls kick you in the nuts?i know what you mean, i just couldn't resist.
i like it rough...
but not with shoes on. i don't like stiletto marks on my groin.
since when are you having the girls kick you in the nuts?i know what you mean, i just couldn't resist.
Leave the man alone. If he has to get kicked in the nuts a few times to get turned on, that's his problem..
Leave the man alone. If he has to get kicked in the nuts a few times to get turned on, that's his problem..
oh it's cool, it's cool...whatever floats your wee-wee, or something like that...
oh it's cool, it's cool...whatever floats your wee-wee, or something like that...
Show me the handcuffs.
well, i would, but from the looks of the picture, maid girl's kind of busy with those.
I'm sure they need a doctor or two?
I want to go to Brandeis which is in Waltham, but I need to keep my options open in case I don't get in. This trip is to see American, GW and JHU.
I almsot went to brandeis but they waitlisted me and eventually outright rejected me, they also pissed me off by lying to me and telling me after the fact that wait list information is private and not given out by the school (yet somehow every college guide book ends up getting it every year), but its a good school. Its also like 15 minutes from my house and I had a couple friends go there and really liked it (they graduated this past year) I had the worst experience of anyone I know with college admissions.
I'm just posting because it's been 5 hours since the last post in here.Pick it up douchebags.
if I had something insightful or relevant, I would've posted here...but since it's me...obviously I got nothing.
Hello. After watching the entire first season of House on DVD over the past day and a half, I've decided that I love Dr. Cameron aka Jennifer Morrisonjennifer_morrison_pics-004.jpg
I so agree, even better with her glasses on. Yummy..