• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

1. d2. a3. c4. b5. b6. c7. b8. d9. d10. dOk, so it's been years since I've taken a health class. But any of your kids should be able to ACE this. If not, kick them out of school.maxim%20(5).jpg
7/10... not too bad... #s 1,3, and 5 u got wrong...c14.jpgalright... the quiz is coming down in 10 mins... if anyone else wants to take it...
What's up?
You were playing with Johnny Hardcore, right? What was your take on him as a player?300_willa4.jpg
My pokertracker hasnt worked for awhile, and i don't really remember. Why is he pretty tough player?
I don't know! He keeps limping in preflop, thus his hand is not defined. Then he chases every runner-runner draw and bottom pair. Managed to escape even. Took at least two sick beats in the way and a sick river chop.76454817_ef0b5728f3.jpg
Hey, man.. GL with that midterm..Pretty much just try not to stress about it and you should be fine.
Not stressed in the least, but I probably should be. I haven't studied yet and it's going to be pretty hard. My motivation is just gone right now, hopefully it comes back soonish.abi_titmuss_29.jpg

I was wondering what everyone was doing posting all these pics, then I remembered the whole idea clubs had last night...Ok.. I'll bite..gorgeousxa3.jpgThe quote makes the picture ...

Perhaps the first time i've been turned on by KC? sorry dubb, your wife shouldn't be saying things like that if you dont want responses like this. Keep her in check!pam_anderson.jpg
I dont have a problem with it. She knows who she's comin home to every night..and I don't care what anyone says/what diseases she has... I would still bang the everloving crap out of Pam.