• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

you want them for free?
I was gonna say, If you were an enterprising young individual who liked torrents, one could say find, HOH the complete series online on www.thepokerbay.org.I'm just sayin....
Yeah I could do that but have you ever tried reading long pieces of text off of a computer? Really strainful on the eyes. Idk, i might still download them.
I think we should all buy matching chip sets. I chose this one...http://cgi.ebay.com/300-Bikini-Girls-Poker...1QQcmdZViewItemPoker is so much more fun with bikini girls on your chips!
We tried playing with hooters girls cards once. We barely got any hands played htough cause everybody was looking at their cards so we had to switch back to normal cards.
so what, this place dies after we quit railing???????????Come on fellers............
Sorry, I was 3 tabling, which is about all my shitty laptop can handleRealized I'm pretty shot after that tournament, and 3 tabling was a bit of a stretch. Wound up netting +12BB overall, but only was playing about 20 minutes.Probably gonna take the rest of the night off and relax. I have work in the morning and I'm pretty tired.
minions
What's goin on with you, ya big fag.I heard retirement rumors? I don't often do much catchup reading in the Sick thread because it's just too much for my feeble mind and increased sex drive to handle
sup homies?took a day to relax, first day back at the tables since saturday. i played an $11 NLHE SNG on Stars, won that in dominating fashion.now at 1/2 razz on FullTilt, up 9BB right now.
it's been so long, since ive seen your faceso long since ive been to first basemimi_tran.jpg
Well, about 11 from the money in my 2nd of 15 180 mans. If I cash will I be the only one so far? I'll probly make a website displaying my results later tonite and put it in my sig.
dude, you are like the 180 man master or something seriously.i quit up 6BB in 1/2 razz. for some reason, i'm absolutely exhausted.but, first serious attempt at 1/2 goes very well.
it's been so long, since ive seen your faceso long since ive been to first basemimi_tran.jpg
just wow...
dude, you are like the 180 man master or something seriously.i quit up 6BB in 1/2 razz. for some reason, i'm absolutely exhausted.but, first serious attempt at 1/2 goes very well.just wow...
Yeah, I think I finally found my niche...for now. I should have cashed last night but was playing for money, not points. Tonight is all about survival though, lol
sup homies?took a day to relax, first day back at the tables since saturday. i played an $11 NLHE SNG on Stars, won that in dominating fashion.now at 1/2 razz on FullTilt, up 9BB right now.
What up kiddd... I played a relatively quick 3 table .5/1 session of Lo8..I found that there rarely are full 1/2 Lo8 running on FCP, and I'm not as confident in my shorthanded play, so I've stepped back down to .5/1 and have been running 2 or 3 tables at once.
What up kiddd... I played a relatively quick 3 table .5/1 session of Lo8..I found that there rarely are full 1/2 Lo8 running on FCP, and I'm not as confident in my shorthanded play, so I've stepped back down to .5/1 and have been running 2 or 3 tables at once.
not bad man, you should be able to kill those. LO8 is killable period.
not bad man, you should be able to kill those. LO8 is killable period.
Yeah i've made some decent profit at them. I have heard that the $50 and $100 PL games are ridiculously juicy, so I might be looking to take a shot at one of them sometime soon. I cashed (small) in a MTT earlier, so it makes up for the donk NL holdem cash session I played earlier yesterday