• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

:D:D:D:club:
I know what's up, mengh!
You probably dont know this, but Scarface is my all time favorite movie...I'm surprised noone told me to say hello to his little friend.
maybe nex tine okay...
You probably dont know this, but Scarface is my all time favorite movie...I'm surprised noone told me to say hello to his little friend.
It is? You and Pckts have just made a love connection!
where's chuck woolery when you need him?EDIT: call rehab...i feel another joke account coming on...
THAT I would love to see!

Yeah, my sleep schedule is ****ed. I can't fall asleep before at least 6 am now, which sucks, since I need to be up around 9.

Pay attention...You're young, and that's ok...I'll do you anyway, well, cause I'm a giving person....But.....wouldn't you rather me touching myself and becoming completely aroused, thinking of your touch, then you walk in, to find me, naked, hot, wet, panting for you, your name softly moaned from my lips?
Sweet chocolate christ. I leave to go to sleep and miss this? Wow.

OUTSTANDINGChuck is by far my favorite gimmick!

It was put to excellent use!

I definitely agree.I'll end on a good note, and finish a few chores and go to sleep.
Have a great night bro - 1/2 hour and I am outta here...
Who is that?
Robin Tunney (?)She is gorgeous....And I'm out - see you nukkas tonight

I feel so bad. I feel I have been playing well, but the cards aren't rolling my way. It's like when I have AQ and raise, flop comes K high. When I raise with AK, flop comes Q high. I get into a race with a pair, the overcards hit. I get into a race with overcards, I hit my overcard and the pair hits the set. I limp with suited connectors, flop open end straight draws and get top pair all-in and miss my brazillion outs. I get it in with a pair vs. a draw, draw hits. I get all-in preflop with a PP against one overcard, I lose.Then this. I made a healthy raise with JJ. Flop came JT8 two spades, I bet 2/3 pot, called. Turn 9, check-check. River a spade, check-check. The guy had turn the nut straight on me.It's frustrating when I cannot double up. It's frustrating I cannot build up stack. It's frustrating when I hit a hand and people hit better hands than me.Variance, where are you? I would like to kick you in the nuts.I think I need to play a round of golf to just get out of this.

I feel so bad. I feel I have been playing well, but the cards aren't rolling my way. It's like when I have AQ and raise, flop comes K high. When I raise with AK, flop comes Q high. I get into a race with a pair, the overcards hit. I get into a race with overcards, I hit my overcard and the pair hits the set. I limp with suited connectors, flop open end straight draws and get top pair all-in and miss my brazillion outs. I get it in with a pair vs. a draw, draw hits. I get all-in preflop with a PP against one overcard, I lose.Then this. I made a healthy raise with JJ. Flop came JT8 two spades, I bet 2/3 pot, called. Turn 9, check-check. River a spade, check-check. The guy had turn the nut straight on me.It's frustrating when I cannot double up. It's frustrating I cannot build up stack. It's frustrating when I hit a hand and people hit better hands than me.Variance, where are you? I would like to kick you in the nuts.I think I need to play a round of golf to just get out of this.
oh yeah? What about the times when I helped you go runner runner on people??!?!?!?! What about thoooose times???? Huh? SOOOOOOO convienent you forgot allll about those times I help you. But nooooooooooooo....you have to piss and moan all about how I'm just fucking you over...I got news for you pal, I help you just as much as I hurt you. So, back off! I'm just doing my job!