movies i like that everyone else hates

Jack Frost (not the Michael Keaton version)Harold & Kumar Go To White CastleBring it OnEyes Wide ShutAny of the Toxic Avengers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the life aquatic rules
As do all Wes Anderson movies... especiallyTHE ROYAL TENNENBAUMS
  • 3 months later...

Dead Body Man By Ryan Cavalline. This film is a classic horror movie. Screw that its just a plain classic movie. Doin the work of God and feeding those who need food is a noble and confusing life path. Not to mention the annoyance of those god damn find torture killers who horn in on the lil money you make from the meat you sell. The Eletrocution scene in The Pick-up by R. Lee Frosts is astounding but the movie got excessive plotting. Besides I am also fascinated by ppl who do the right thing except for when it a brings down their friends. alsoAny movie where R Lee Frost lays his belt whoopin skills out. So that scene in Lovecamp 7. you kn ow the scene before the spy who is posing as a Nazi sex slave finally gets to talk to Mairia (I think its Maria). Wowser ersI simply love the ending to The Animal. It is stupid, unlikely, and ingenous all at the same time. I love it when my brain feels that way.So one Cavalline film and 3 frost films.......

im just going to go out and say itwhen the little kid died in hardballi got a little tearyi said it
Same here./homo

1) Pootietang - the opening fight scene was one of the most memorable for all time.2) Man Without a Face - Mel Gibson. Quickly forgotten, but I enjoyed it.3) Quigley Down Under - Tom Sellek. Has some great quotes and just a fun movie.

Movies I like that everyone else hates1. Ed Wood2. Joe Gould’s Secret3. The Red Violin4. Beetlejuice5. TremorsBEST MOVIE EVER MADE: Psycho (1960)WORST MOVIE EVER MADE: Psycho (1998)
1. Never heard of it2. Never heard of it3. Never heard of it4. Most don't "hate" it5. Awesome movie..???
1. Never heard of it2. Never heard of it3. Never heard of it4. Most don't "hate" it5. Awesome movie..???
i'd recommend Ed wood and red violin to you but you seem like a dumbass
1) Pootietang - the opening fight scene was one of the most memorable for all time.
my favourite joke was bob costas at the end saying, "You know, that is the longest damn movie clip I've ever seen."
i'd recommend Ed wood and red violin to you but you seem like a dumbass
I guess because I haven't heard of your "super cool old lame" movies that I am a dumbass? Or because I really liked Tremors? Or because, you're a dumbass, and it takes one to know one?
I guess because I haven't heard of your "super cool old lame" movies that I am a dumbass? Or because I really liked Tremors? Or because, you're a dumbass, and it takes one to know one?
Only 937 posts?WTF?
no it's just that i've seen some of your posts in the forum before. But you might like these movies. so i'd at least check em out. johnny depp is really good in ed woodred violin is just good. it follows this violin throughout history with various owners. samuel L is in it but he doesnt play a badass or anything
Bubble Boy and 10 Things I hate about you..
Sharon... you an I must have similar taste. I LOVE these movies too and watch them all of the time, especially 10 Things I Hate About You. Heath Ledger is dreamy in that movie. :club: