spirit rock at the lapc and annie duke

speaking of Spirit Rock at the last chip count he is sitting in 7th, Edog is up there too, and Dan Harrington is sitting pretty with over 100K. Looks like Andy Bloch is on a major rush right now and is up over 130K

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a little chip count action for y'all1 Alan Goerhing $ 225,000 2 Michael Mizrachi $ 189,000 3 Greg Debora $ 186,000 4 Barry Shulman $ 169,000 5 Victor Ramdin $ 156,000 6 Dan Harrington $ 136,000 7 Eli Balas $ 113,000 8 Andy Bloch $ 111,000 9 Hung La $ 106,000 10 Prahlad Friedman $ 100,000 11 Erick Lindgren $ 91,000 12 Greg Mueller $ 88,000 13 Harley Hall $ 80,000 14 Alex Prendes $ 80,000 15 Chris Bigler $ 79,000 16 Ted Forrest $ 79,000 17 Haralabos Voulgaris $ 65,000 18 Jani Sointura $ 63,850 19 Jose Rosenkrantz $ 62,000 20 Robert Roter $ 56,000 21 Renee Wexler $ 55,000 22 David Wells $ 54,750 23 Freddy Deeb $ 54,000 24 David Chiu $ 54,000 25 Paul Wolfe $ 54,000 26 Steve Brecher $ 50,000 27 Allan Dean $ 49,775 28 Chad Brown $ 47,000 29 Ali Alawadhi $ 45,000 30 Patrik Antonius $ 43,000 31 Paul Kraus $ 42,550 32 Eric Brenes $ 42,425 33 Erik Seidel $ 38,000 34 Harry Demetrion $ 36,075 35 Humberto Brenes $ 35,775 36 Alexander Stevic $ 35,000 37 Max Pescatori $ 34,000 38 Brian Anderson $ 33,400 39 David Tran $ 33,200 40 Eric Liebeler $ 32,575 41 Herbie Montalbano $ 32,000 42 Lance Allred $ 31,825 43 Lyle Berman $ 30,500 44 Cal Dykes, DDS $ 30,000 45 Steve Zolotow $ 30,000 46 Ronnie Jackson $ 29,050 47 Richard Tatalovich $ 28,300 48 Noli Fancisco $ 28,000 49 David Slan $ 28,000 50 Joe Awada $ 28,000 51 Nam Le $ 27,950 52 David Singer $ 27,125 53 Mark Dicksten $ 26,425 54 Michael Woo $ 25,800 55 Louis Werman $ 24,475 56 Kevin Hong $ 23,850 57 Eric Ford $ 23,550 58 Jlur Schudt $ 23,475 59 David Farrow $ 23,375 60 Sentil Kumar $ 22,275 61 Patrick Bruel $ 20,000 62 Bill Nuss $ 19,375 63 Marlon Santos $ 18,650 64 Tony Ma $ 18,450 65 Alan Hance $ 18,300 66 Bryan Kim $ 17,850 67 Robert Turner $ 16,900 68 Hassan Kamoer $ 16,125 69 Ron Turner $ 16,125 70 Jonny Yong $ 16,050 71 Ben Sarnoff $ 13,450 72 Chip Reese $ 13,000 73 David Rubin $ 12,225 74 Curt Kohlberg $ 12,150 75 Ming Le $ 11,700 76 'Miami' John Cernuto $ 11,400 77 Dani Pourat $ 11,375 78

Hey hotdog i think most of us know who spirit rock and paul wolfe are and that they arent the same person. I was speaking of two entirely different things, you were the only one under the misconception i was referring to paul wolfe as spirit rock, and chill with the caps, read something thoroughly before you take it out of context and get all upset.

In my opinion prahlad, or spirit, is not only the best online nlhe player, he is the best nlhe cash game player. I dont think hed be a dog with any possible lineup in nlhe. And he has broke it off in quite a few name players A$$E$ on the net. I am most amazed that he even gets any action. Once when i had a mess of money on UB, i sat at the big table w him. I had full intentions of playing weak and tight lol. Anyway he raised my blinds first hand i called w KQd flop came KKQ. instead of checking i led right out the potsize. and this madman folded K9 faceup. I quickly left the table and never returned. I have withdrew most of my money from there but occasionally play small multis there. That fold was scary to me. I thought to myself, what thought process leads u to quickly fold K9 in a shorthanded game to a player u dont know who has led right out at that flop? either he could see my cards or that was a great fold. I could see folding to a chckrse there but i led right out!i still have nightmares about that.lol.

that's an awesome story. One I would re-tell. I've seen SpiritRock play online. It'd be cool to see him live.

Interesting to see Michael"The Grinder"Mizrachi up at the top of the leaderboard again. It appears to me that this guy is truly a threat. Not only does he appear to do very well in cash games online, but he won a large tournament on PokerStars the day after the final table at Tunica,where Daniel caught that straight to crack his higher pocket pair. I'd like to see SpiritRock and The Grinder on the final table.

In my opinion prahlad, or spirit, is not only the best online nlhe player, he is the best nlhe cash game player. I dont think hed be a dog with any possible lineup in nlhe. And he has broke it off in quite a few name players A$$E$ on the net. I am most amazed that he even gets any action. Once when i had a mess of money on UB, i sat at the big table w him. I had full intentions of playing weak and tight lol. Anyway he raised my blinds first hand i called w KQd flop came KKQ. instead of checking i led right out the potsize. and this madman folded K9 faceup. I quickly left the table and never returned. I have withdrew most of my money from there but occasionally play small multis there. That fold was scary to me. I thought to myself, what thought process leads u to quickly fold K9 in a shorthanded game to a player u dont know who has led right out at that flop? either he could see my cards or that was a great fold. I could see folding to a chckrse there but i led right out!i still have nightmares about that.lol.
his legend grows even further, man this guy will definetly be a big hitter on the tourny scene once he wins some televised ones. He already has a PLHE bracelet. I'd love to see him play
How old is she, how many kids does she have? Over 40 with 4 kids. Pretty sure she's been banged more times than the liberty bell, so no I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole even to give her gonosyphyllherpylaids.
I know that most of us here are not fans of Annie, and maybe she did have a little procedure, which is certainly her prerogative. The above post is just innapropriate. It has nothing to do with her play, or her lack of professionalism, as do most of the posts regarding Ms. Duke. It is insulting not only to her, but to her husband, family, and women in general. That kind of talk should be left out of this forum. Besides, when men get a lot of action, they are "cool". Let's grow up. Insult her for the right reasons, like you would any other player.Nikki

i did not know annie was friends with the guy from the tv show kung fu. :D -"Annie Duke is still smiles even after BUSTING out of the tournament." I though that was funny. everyone is taken a back.....lmaofwiw: i think those are the expensive behind the muscle kind..

How old is she, how many kids does she have? Over 40 with 4 kids. Pretty sure she's been banged more times than the liberty bell, so no I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole even to give her gonosyphyllherpylaids.
I know that most of us here are not fans of Annie, and maybe she did have a little procedure, which is certainly her prerogative. The above post is just innapropriate. It has nothing to do with her play, or her lack of professionalism, as do most of the posts regarding Ms. Duke. It is insulting not only to her, but to her husband, family, and women in general. That kind of talk should be left out of this forum. Besides, when men get a lot of action, they are "cool". Let's grow up. Insult her for the right reasons, like you would any other player.Nikki
Well I apoligise if anything I've said disrespected women, I try and be sensitive to the ladies. like I said, even if she is 40 and has a bunch of kids, she looks absolutely fantastic for it. So what? She's very heavy in the public eye now. I don't blame a woman for trying to look her sexiest. I appreciate it.If any of your girlfriends/wives wanted to get it done, I doubt if any less than 80% of you would say no or make fun of it. You're just ganging up on her now because she's unpopular here.So I'll take the unpopular side and appreciate it when any woman improves herself either physically or spiritually.
good post.aseem

2005 L.A. Poker Classic No-Limit Hold'em Championship Day 3 Chip Count Date / Time: 2005-02-20 16:10:00 Title: Andy Bloch Doubles Up Log: Nam Le raises the big blind to $6500, and then Prahlad Friedman raises it up to $13,000. Without hesitation, Andy Bloch (seated to Friedman's immediate left) declares "All in." Nam Le quietly folds, and Friedman reluctantly calls with pocket tens. Andy Bloch flips over pocket queens, and with a board of J-5-4-J-A, Bloch doubles up to about $100,000. HE started wth 129k top 15, probably not near that now after dumping off at least 50k to bloch in this pot.

Umm they look a little low for fakes.
I'm not totally convinced they aren't hers. A good underwire bra and a tight tee (which we can see in the photo) will do wonders for one's figure. That said, there are a couple of different types of procedure that are popular with plastic surgeons that produce different looking results.1) Implants under the muscle: these produce the high-up/ grapefruit location and shape, and can look unnatural, especially shortly after surgery.2) Implants over the muscle: held in by the breast skin only, good for those who have some sagging, and very natural looking. These hang in a "tear drop" shape, and even fall to the sides when one reclines, like real breasts. These type aren't a good option for those who are more flat-chested, as there is not enough of a pocket of skin in which to place the implants. Without enough of a pocket, there is a big chance of the implants moving out of position (yuck!).She may or may not have had a procedure and while I'm not a big Annie fan, I must say, "Nice Rack!".Nikki

for the record i like dan, annie and phil (I DONT CARE WHAT THERE INTERPERSONAL POLTICS ARE).....if i don't like someone i dont say nothin. unforunately i can be lame alot....none of my comment are meant as disrespect.....yeahhhh BOOBIES!addition: i also don't hold implants against women who choose them...sometimes they look better sometimes they look worse. what ever makes you happy ladies... i will tell u a secret though. men love all kinds of breast !

2005 L.A. Poker Classic No-Limit Hold'em Championship Day 3 Chip Count Date / Time: 2005-02-20 16:10:00 Title: Andy Bloch Doubles Up Log: Nam Le raises the big blind to $6500, and then Prahlad Friedman raises it up to $13,000. Without hesitation, Andy Bloch (seated to Friedman's immediate left) declares "All in." Nam Le quietly folds, and Friedman reluctantly calls with pocket tens. Andy Bloch flips over pocket queens, and with a board of J-5-4-J-A, Bloch doubles up to about $100,000. HE started wth 129k top 15, probably not near that now after dumping off at least 50k to bloch in this pot.
where did this update come from? any links?

It looks like Andy Bloch is really starting to distance himself from the pack. EDog, Ted Forrest, and The Grinder are near the top but 100K behind andy. Looks like Andy could very well make his third WPT Final table and EDog his fourth