you know you are a bad ass looking mofo when you are

...banging hot chicks on a regular basis (i do that).
Is that right. I think you need too define "hot chicks". Please discuss.
"hot chicks" = havent had sex in a loooong time, if everno offense koop, but those who talk about it, arent doing it or they wouldnt be wasting time talking about it when they could be doing it.
they're really really hot chicks. Seriously. They are smokin' hot. I bang them.
"hot chicks" = havent had sex in a loooong time, if everno offense koop, but those who talk about it, arent doing it or they wouldnt be wasting time talking about it when they could be doing it.
No, I do. I bang lots of hot chicks. Seriously. I do. Hot chicks.Seriously though, it is the truth. (do you REALLLLLLLLLY think I am serious when I go on about this, I mean...come on...it's a gimmick. I'm not a virgin, I have a g/f of three years and we live together, so you do the math. But I'll continue to talk about how I bang lots of hot chicks because....it is funny to me.)
(do you REALLLLLLLLLY think I am serious when I go on about this, I mean...come on...it's a gimmick. I'm not a virgin, I have a g/f of three years and we live together, so you do the math. But I'll continue to talk about how I bang lots of hot chicks because....it is funny to me.)
Sorry, Koop. Your sister doesn't count, even if she actually is a hot chick.
no its true. true if by "hot" you mean "fat", and if by "chicks" you mean "guys"Im just sayin