what music are you guys listening to?

And I've always thought Modest Mouse was a pretty great band. There are lots of people looking forward to the union.
lots of ppl would pay to hear johnny marr play with just about anybody....just sucks he has fallen from grace so badly...morrissey still touring and making plat. records< most of which suck> marr's head got to big and he quit the smiths...hes regretted it ever since
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

lots of ppl would pay to hear johnny marr play with just about anybody....just sucks he has fallen from grace so badly...morrissey still touring and making plat. records< most of which suck> marr's head got to big and he quit the smiths...hes regretted it ever since
The only Morrissey solo effort I ever listened to was "You are the Quarry" and I thought it was pretty excellent. I'm going to give the MM album a few more spins later tonight, see what I think of Marr's work.Wang

You know, it's only a matter of like a few weeks before "Dashboard" is featured very promintently in a car commercial. From what I hear so far, I think Johnny Marr's done a pretty good job. Seems like some of the guitar arrangements are slightly more complex that I'm used to hearing from these guys, and I have a feeling that's his influence.

You know, it's only a matter of like a few weeks before "Dashboard" is featured very promintently in a car commercial. From what I hear so far, I think Johnny Marr's done a pretty good job. Seems like some of the guitar arrangements are slightly more complex that I'm used to hearing from these guys, and I have a feeling that's his influence.
he plays a crazy rockabilly guitar ..i reccomend a smiths song called sing your life< rockabilly version>
I was just playing some Pwntendo (Little League Baseball), and listening to Scott Walker's "The Drift." Has anybody else listened to this album? What do you guys think of it?Wang
I love everything Scott Walker, but I don't think I've heard The Drift.I'm also loving the new Modest Mouse.Also really enjoying Peter Bjorn & John, Grizzly Bear, and Mika, as of late.
I love everything Scott Walker, but I don't think I've heard The Drift.I'm also loving the new Modest Mouse.Also really enjoying Peter Bjorn & John, Grizzly Bear, and Mika, as of late.
Listen to his recent album The Drift if you get a chance, because it is pretty much awesome.
I L I K E B R I T N E Y S P E A R 'S & M A N D I M O O R E & L I K E AC/ D C & O T H E R A R T I S T ' S . L I K E M A N D I M O O R E & I L I K E S O M E R A P L I K E S N O O P D O ( D O U B L E G ) C Y A
So... what kind of antifreeze do you dip the cigarettes in? Or is it cough medican? See, a lot of people make that mistake.

Finally catching up on new music:Modest Mouse- We Were Dead Before the Ship Even SankDeerhoof- Friend OpportunityDeerhunter- CryptogramsThese have been on rotation today.

Finally catching up on new music:Modest Mouse- We Were Dead Before the Ship Even SankDeerhoof- Friend OpportunityDeerhunter- CryptogramsThese have been on rotation today.
Maybe I'm defective, but I could not get behind this album. I reallllllly wanted to like it, but I just couldn't.I'm currently listening to Murs - Murs 3:16 The 9th Edition
Maybe I'm defective, but I could not get behind this album. I reallllllly wanted to like it, but I just couldn't.I'm currently listening to Murs - Murs 3:16 The 9th Edition
Eh, it took me awhile, like most of their stuff.
LCD Soundsystem- Sound of SilverAwesome
I got it yesterday along with the new Modest Mouse. I'm listening to Modest Mouse now and will after that move on to some LCD Soundsystem.

My brother told me to download the new Panda Bear album, Person Pitch. I think Panda Bear is one of the guys (not sure of his name, and too lazy to look it up) from Animal Collective. Holy crap, it's sweet. It's not really for everyone, but I've been walking around listening to it pretty much nonstop for the last 48 hours. You know what it reminds me of? The Mamas and the Papas + a computer. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. I also can't stop listening to the new Arcade Fire, Modest Mouse, and Of Montreal Albums. If I had to make a Best Of... list for 2007, it would look something like this:1) Of Montreal- Hissing Fauna, Are you the Destroyer?2) Panda Bear- Person Pitch3) The Arcade Fire- Neon Bible4) Modest Mouse- We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank5) LCD Soundsystem- Sound of SilverI'd like to point out I haven't even heard the LCD Soundsystem disc yet, but am just assuming it rules so hard.WangEDIT- list edited to reflect my change in opinion over last 3 minutes

I'm listening to the radio. Crappy fucking radio that plays the same 50 songs over and over again untill my mind is so numb I'll run out and buy the first product they advertise.

ur correct.
Listen to that Panda Bear album, man. I don't know if you like Animal Collective, but this isn't exactly the same. It's a little less weird. Every review I've read after the fact has mentioned Brian Wilson's name at least once. Wang
Listen to that Panda Bear album, man. I don't know if you like Animal Collective, but this isn't exactly the same. It's a little less weird. Every review I've read after the fact has mentioned Brian Wilson's name at least once. Wang
I have been listening to this album for a few hours now and love it.