• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

Decemberists: Picaresque. I'm pretty sure I've posted this album about a hundred times in this thread. It just makes me so happy when I listen to it. Or it could just be the Jalepenos that I'm eating which are making me emotional.

Just bought some new CD's-Snow Patrol-Eyes OpenAll American Rejects-Move Along30 Seconds to Mars-A Beautiful Lie

Just bought some new CD's-Snow Patrol-Eyes OpenAll American Rejects-Move Along30 Seconds to Mars-A Beautiful Lie
Two Snow Patrol songs (Chasing Cars & Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking) have appeared on Grey's Anatomy.
i wrote a review of sam's town in my blog, here: http://combinatorial.livejournal.com/8047.htmlalso, when i was 15 i liked that nerf herder record.
Awesome..thank you, sir.I think I was 13 or so, when I first accidentally saw them at an Alt. Radio Station's Outdoor Festival. I opened up this old chest in my mom's garage last night and found the aforementioned Nerf Herder record..I fell in love again..it's just so bad.
it's hard not to love the song 'van halen'.
Oh, I know it.. "Sammy Hagar, is this what you wanted? Sammy Hagar..is this what you wanted, man? Dave lost his hairline..but, you lost your cool, buddy.."Dug the review. If Sam's Town has one track that even approaches "Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine" then it'll be in business as far as I'm concerned. From the Blender article I read, it seems that they're pretty convinced(and rightly so?) comparing themselves to The Boss has put them in a peculiar position with critics, so I wanted a review from someone I trusted.Thanks, Mike.
Billy Joel - "12 Gardens Live"I don't care. It's a damned good cd. Just because he's from my area doesn't mean I can't like his music. And his sexy goatee.
I don't know anyone who thinks Piano Man is a bad song. Billy Joel is the nuts. While I'm admitting to liking potentially embarassing artists, I'm also a fan of Neil Diamond.That being said, my most recent listen was Kanye's "College Dropout." Had been awhile. Still an oustanding record. Also been listening to a mix of John Legend and Anthony Hamilton, and been listening to a lot of Theivery Corporation.I'm supposed to go see Dave Bazan, Damien Jurado, and Rocky Votolato on Friday, but I don't know if I'll get off work early enough.
I don't know anyone who thinks Piano Man is a bad song. Billy Joel is the nuts. While I'm admitting to liking potentially embarassing artists, I'm also a fan of Neil Diamond.That being said, my most recent listen was Kanye's "College Dropout." Had been awhile. Still an oustanding record. Also been listening to a mix of John Legend and Anthony Hamilton, and been listening to a lot of Theivery Corporation.I'm supposed to go see Dave Bazan, Damien Jurado, and Rocky Votolato on Friday, but I don't know if I'll get off work early enough.
Yes he is. I've been wanting to learn how to play piano, and listening to the begining of "Angry Young Man" makes me really want to learn. The guy is a nasty piano player, and just seems like a cool guy. Also, I admit to being one of those losers who like a song more because the artist mentions places that I'm familiar with. Since Billy Joel is from LI, and makes references to NY in every song, it's pretty much a lock I'd like him.Great CD, haven't listened to it in a while, but every time I do it's an enjoyable experience.John Legend is amazing. I own his first CD, still have yet to get the newer one. No clue who the rest of the people are.
in truth, i've not heard the rest of it either. i thought you were asking if i'd hit it or not.
Heh..well, you're a red blooded American man, I knew you'd hit it.. Hopefully one time you'd scream, "One time for the 13 original colonies!"She's saxy.

she's playing a show in chicago at the greatest venue in the world on thurs feb 8. i just checked and tickets are still available. might be worth checking out. i'm going to see the shins the following saturday... good weekend for live music.