wpt bahamas updates ??

I'll ask him when he calls me tonight to wish me a good night.
TCB,I just got back from Graceland. I bought a keychain of your avatar, and I'm thinking about using it as a card protector.
anyone know if we will be getting updates from Daniel ??
Whisper really softly to one of the 20 posters you have of him in your room, bathroom, shower, closet, kitchen, etc.And if you listen long enough he may reply
I'll ask him when he calls me tonight to wish me a good night.
TCB,I just got back from Graceland. I bought a keychain of your avatar, and I'm thinking about using it as a card protector.
Card Protector???? Tell me you don't also wear sunglasses and a hat when you play..................just joking.
you can go to cardplayer.com and read for yourself. They give live updates.Nothing substantial yet, except that Evelyn Ng is a no show yet due to flight problems.
You can't even compare the Travis updates to the card player updates. They are no where's near as good, or as frequent.
Date / Time: 2006-01-05 09:25:00 Title: Notable Players Log: Like a lot of recent tournaments, the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure will separate the start into two fields playing on two separate days. Day 1a includes the following notable players: Brandon Adams, Victor Ramdin, Patrik Antonius, Al Ardebili, Jean Robert Bellande, Hoyt Corkins, John Esposito, Maureen Feduniak, Abraham Gray, Barry Greenstein, Russ Hamilton, Juha Helppi, Phil Ivey, Alex Jacob, Aaron Kanter, Bernard Lee, Liz Lieu, Matt Matros, Isabelle Mercier, Robert Mizrachi, Chris Moneymaker, Daniel Negreanu, Jay Newnum, Evelyn Ng, John Phan, Shane Schleger, Joe Sebok, Erik Seidel, David Singer, Alan Smurfit, Amir Vahedi, Dennis Waterman, David Williams, and Dustin "Neverwin" Woolf.Evelyn Ng is starting today, but has yet to show up. She's apparently had flight delays on route to the Bahamas. So she'll probably show up on Hellmuth time, which will leave her with plenty of chips to start.
Didn't anyone tell that luck box to quit while he's ahead?

Brandon Adams, Victor Ramdin, Patrik Antonius, Al Ardebili, Jean Robert Bellande, Hoyt Corkins, John Esposito, Maureen Feduniak, Abraham Gray, Barry Greenstein, Russ Hamilton, Juha Helppi, Phil Ivey, Alex Jacob, Aaron Kanter, Bernard Lee, Liz Lieu, Matt Matros, Isabelle Mercier, Robert Mizrachi, Chris Moneymaker, Daniel Negreanu, Jay Newnum, Evelyn Ng, John Phan, Shane Schleger, Joe Sebok, Erik Seidel, David Singer, Alan Smurfit, Amir Vahedi, Dennis Waterman, David Williams, and Dustin "Neverwin" Woolf. yea really.......

I thought it was interesting what Daniel has to say about LHE helping all aspects of your game. I was reading something similar to that in cardplayer earlier today.

From Poker Pages:

Took a walk around and found a few chip counts. Ill do a few at a time so they dont get too stale on us. All players started the day with 10K in chips.Barry Greenstein - 32KChris Moneymaker - 20KPhil Ivey - 9KIsabelle Mercier - 18K"Baggy Trousers" - PSO Member - 10KErik Seidel - 8KJohn Robert Bellande - 7KDaniel Negreanu - 3K"JDup22" - PSO Member - 12K
funny to see mike matusow is broke again !!!how does someone go thru 2 mil in 6 months ~should be an interesting radio show tonight
Do you really think hes serious?
Cardplayer says dn is out
Daniel Negreanu Eliminated Log: Daniel Negreanu will get some extra time on the beach for this trip, as he has just eliminated. He was the short-stack in the most recent chip count, so he was probably forced to make a move. come on DN, already