suited hooks is a tool

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:42 pm Post subject: *New Journal Entral Coming Tonight 12/7* -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have alot to talk about so make sure to check it out. Thanks, Dan I know Im new... but this is too sad to be true just plain hilarious... Wrote a post to come check out his future blog... thats just funny...really really funny...

Oh yea i was kidding about going into your forum btw. I'm a frickin idiot when it comes to computers and probably couldn't figure out how to join anyway. :club: And to everyone. How the hell is he a tool if hes sending me $50. If i get the money like you promised then you will definitely be my new favorite poster.

Oh yea i was kidding about going into your forum btw.
No you weren't. You were trying to be cool and tough, then turned into a gushing schoolgirl when you discovered you might actually get 50 bucks.It's funny the price you sold your image.
is this guy serious?www.suitedhooks.com
i think he is serious.i don't know whether to laugh or to cry.
I did both! It felt great.

I mostly laughed. Actually, I only laughed, but hey, good luck with the whole thing. I'm a slave to the man so maybe you have the right idea. I'm just sorry some donk with KK cracked your JJ. Some people will call any raise.

No you weren't. You were trying to be cool and tough, then turned into a gushing schoolgirl when you discovered you might actually get 50 bucks.It's funny the price you sold your image.
I hung out at the pool all day yesterday...you?Living anywhere cold is for suckers.
I hung out at the pool all day yesterday...you?Living anywhere cold is for suckers.
Shot some b-ball.Cold is -EV.

I laid on the couch wondering why it was so damn warm out that it was only raining. Almost 40 degrees. Today it was definitely 40 degrees. If this keeps up I'm going to lay by the pool this week. Perhaps go for a dip in Lake Michigan.

SuitedHooks, ya never sent me the $50 man. :roll: I sent ya an email about it and my name on Party Poker is "SSPadawon." Btw, does anyone know how to use the money you received from a bonus code because i can't seem to?

lol, doublemeup don't respond to Spademan, you will be pwned by him. You cant beat him in a pwn war, you can only hope to contain him.