official 2006 negreanu open tournament information

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is that pink? When are you going to break out the rainbow colors?  :wink:
I've been hanging around Custom36 too long. I think he is rubbing off on me.
What is that pink? When are you going to break out the rainbow colors?  :wink:
I've been hanging around Custom36 too long. I think he is rubbing off on me.
You saying that all that rubbing up against is starting to rub off? :wink:

Well the slow structure rocks and speaks for itselfNearly an hour into this tournament still 90 left out of 136 and at 50/100 blindsI like it, lots of play, agreed?

Well the slow structure rocks and speaks for itselfNearly an hour into this tournament still 90 left out of 136 and at 50/100 blindsI like it, lots of play, agreed?
yeah, i'd like it...if i had batteries for my mouse :cry: i should have taken you all down(but i came in 17, wireless mouse sucks) good luck everyone...

I donked 2nd place to bust out 7th when AQ ran into both AA and QQ then I couldnt lay AQ down the next hand (partial tilt i think).Still $60 and was good fun, great turnout, see you next week.Leaderboard will be updated sometime Thursday evening.

The structure worked well.  The suck outs...that's another story.  :club:
+1 Who won the hat?
lol my kids are asleep i'll draw for it tomorrow and announce itfor those that dont know how the random hat/shirt drawing goes, I have a hat with enough numbers for each participant each week. Either my 6 or 12 year old kids will draw a number from the hat and whatever # they draw, the person who finished that spot wins the prize.
The structure worked well. The suck outs...that's another story. :club:
+1 Who won the hat?
lol my kids are asleep i'll draw for it tomorrow and announce itfor those that dont know how the random hat/shirt drawing goes, I have a hat with enough numbers for each participant each week. Either my 6 or 12 year old kids will draw a number from the hat and whatever # they draw, the person who finished that spot wins the prize.
Don't forget to have your kid draw an extra 50 bucks for me too!

i finished 88th..i tried using the formula on negreanuopen,com and according to that, i should get 24.99 points(unless i did something wrong)...people that do so poorly still get points?thank u for ur time.edit...i also figured that the 1st person to bust will always get 20 points...is this correct?edit#2...congrats on making the final table...same to bizzle.

I'm glad people liked the slow structure. It's very encouraging to those who played in the freerolls and didn't like it setup that way. Seems like less people had to gamble and more where aloud to play poker and hang around long enough to exactly enjoy the game for what it truly is.

Loved the structure, but still HATED the fact your hand gets timed out in like 10 sec!! Usually it's fine, but to calculate if making a big call is correct can take some extra time, maybe a time bank for those situations? I know this is a issue for Pokerroom....Good tournament guys.

i finished 88th..i tried using the formula on negreanuopen,com and according to that, i should get 24.99 points(unless i did something wrong)...people that do so poorly still get points?thank u for ur time.edit...i also figured that the 1st person to bust will always get 20 points...is this correct?edit#2...congrats on making the final table...same to bizzle.
Thanks boss.Congrats to all the FT players. Wish I could have done a little more playing and a little less donking once I got there but meh, them's the breaks.Congrats Pogue-nice way to start off the period. Looks like we all have some catching up to do.

Figure I got 21 points for my pitifull display of poker skill. 1st place is about 234 points so I got some work to do.Whatever I do I better start bringing my "A" game whatever that is.The only good thing is starting this bad the only way is up

OK the leaderboard website has been updated with points from the January 11th tournament.My kids drew #45 this morning, the 45th place finisher last night was Huskers200 so Huskers200 please send me a private message to claim your FCP Shirt or Hat.poguemahone will receive an additional $50 in FCP Free MoneyBWToth will receive an additional $30 in FCP Free Moneyfantomas0 will receive an additional $20 in FCP Free MoneyNormally please allow up to 3 days before this money will hit your account, but since this is the first week it dont bust my balls if it takes an extra day or two :wink: Congrats to all those that made money and hope to see everyone next week.

OK the leaderboard website has been updated with points from the January 11th tournament.My kids drew #45 this morning, the 45th place finisher last night was Huskers200 so Huskers200 please send me a private message to claim your FCP Shirt or Hat.poguemahone will receive an additional $50 in FCP Free MoneyBWToth will receive an additional $30 in FCP Free Moneyfantomas0 will receive an additional $20 in FCP Free MoneyNormally please allow up to 3 days before this money will hit your account, but since this is the first week it dont bust my balls if it takes an extra day or two :wink: Congrats to all those that made money and hope to see everyone next week.
Nice work on both counts, as always, it looks good.
Is there going to be a way to organize the list by name and by money again on this new site? I kind of liked that feature on the old site.
I did not plan on doing that again cause it took an extra 15 minutes each week well to be honest I am just lazy like that. The leaderboard is in excel format so you can do one of two things:A) Control F or Edit Find, and you can type in the username you are looking for and it will go right to itB) You can easily copy and paste the leaderboard data into excel and sort by what ever column you want (points, money, final tables, etc)