fcp classic interest list

Anybody that wants to play in this either PM me with your email or post it on this thread. It will be starting sometime during the week of January 12th. I am waiting for an email back from FCP as their private tournies will only let you have a max of 50 players, and I am assuming there will be more than that in this.Events will start at 11 EST, and there will be 3 events per week roughly, if you don't know what the FCP Classic is, search for my threads and you'll see a few about it. Thanks and hope to hear from several! It will be $10 if you want in on the points championship.Event #1 $10 No Limit Hold 'emEvent #2 $20 Limit Hold 'emEvent #3 $20 No Limit Hold 'emEvent #4 $20 Limit Omaha 8/OBEvent #5 $10 NL Hold 'em R/AEvent #6$20 7StudEvent #7 $20 NL HE Short HandedEvent #8 $20 NL HE H/UEvent #9 $10 PL Omaha R/AEvent #10 $20 PL Hold 'emEvent #11 $50 NL Hold 'emEvent #12 $50 PL Omaha Event #13 $50 Limit Hold 'emEvent #14 $50 7StudEvent #15 $100 PL Omaha ChampionshipEvent #16 $100 NL Hold 'em Championship

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea im in, what site is it on?
FCP, it'll prolly show up on poker room too.
alright, u want to throw a link up to the original thread were it said the events. May spark a little more interest out of some people

I just figured since it is an FCP tourney, keeping it exclusive to FCP would be more fun, but if nobody minds other people playing, i guess i could just post the passwords on here.

I doubt I will play many events with them starting at 11PM EST. Just not possible, I need sleep for school. I'll see though.
Damn it...I need people that fold hands for my game to be effective....please play Zim...please....pretty please....

I'll play a few. 11PM is tough for me. any thoughts of duplicating a few events and running some earlier, say 7 or 8PM, and some later for the west coast palyers ? Don't know what the effect on field size would be.Thanks for creating this. Seems like fun.