my ludicrous dream/theory...

Kinda intersteing...don't start flaming off the bat...not sure if the scenario has been brought about already...So with Daniel's protehe deal, I dreamt that I made the final table with him, blah blah blah, I wanted to cut a deal, he said no and I won...then I woke up and was piss*d....But anyways, sorry if its already been posted, but say his protege does make a final table eith him and somehow a lucrative deal is possible to be made for DN's advantage.....Kinda interesting debate...i.e. if chipleader is the protege and DN is say 2nd or 3rd...even the odds of this occuring are way worse than having my aces hold up against anything...

I've finally found the owner of this pic.I was worried I'd never find out the true identity of the Krabler King.DCApprentice.jpg

Kinda intersteing...don't start flaming off the bat...not sure if the scenario has been brought about already...So with Daniel's protehe deal, I dreamt that I made the final table with him, blah blah blah, I wanted to cut a deal, he said no and I won...then I woke up and was censored*d....But anyways, sorry if its already been posted, but say his protege does make a final table eith him and somehow a lucrative deal is possible to be made for DN's advantage.....Kinda interesting debate...i.e. if chipleader is the protege and DN is say 2nd or 3rd...even the odds of this occuring are way worse than having my aces hold up against anything...
That's not even a word.
Kinda intersteing...don't start flaming off the bat...not sure if the scenario has been brought about already...So with Daniel's protehe deal, I dreamt that I made the final table with him, blah blah blah, I wanted to cut a deal, he said no and I won...then I woke up and was censored*d....But anyways, sorry if its already been posted, but say his protege does make a final table eith him and somehow a lucrative deal is possible to be made for DN's advantage.....Kinda interesting debate...i.e. if chipleader is the protege and DN is say 2nd or 3rd...even the odds of this occuring are way worse than having my aces hold up against anything...
That's not even a word.
That's not even a word.
and you're a douc*e but Fluffdog gets credit
That's not even a word.
and you're a douc*e but Fluffdog gets credit
That's not a word either.

it starts with.......Kinda intersteing...don't start flaming off the batand ends with....even the odds of this occuring are way worse than having my aces hold up against anything...

ya know why cant one post go unflamed on this site...honestly? I really don't get it
Many posts on this site do not get flamed. Namely the ones that aren't retarded.
ya know why cant one post go unflamed on this site...honestly? I really don't get it
Many posts on this site do not get flamed. Namely the ones that aren't retarded.
it starts with.......Kinda intersteing...don't start flaming off the batand ends with....even the odds of this occuring are way worse than having my aces hold up against anything...
say what?
this is the beginning and end of his post.
Thank you for proving that the grammar police are needed here. Please look at your posts. Can you find one coherent sentence ? My children could write better when they were in first grade. If you want to be taken seriously, try to act like you have graduated from elementary school.