funniest thing just happened

yep i do feel bad about what happened, but screw it. i was at this 50nl game, and i sat down with 40$. i had aj, a10, 33 and called raises with each one, only to be reraised by someone, making me fold. every hand someone was all in, until im down to 19$. i was getting sick of it it was like roulette. eventually i get 56 os. someone raises to 1$, i call, some others call. then someone goes all in for 20$, someone calls, someone else calls so i thought fuc it, im calling. then someone else calls. ive had enough of this bullshittt. board reads a10567. hahaha, one guy has kk, other ak, dunno what others had. they were pissed off to say the least.what can u say?????? serves the ****as right.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember doing that once in play money, the whole table was all in and i was on the button with 67s and I was like I'm not in there part of the deck! Clicked that little button that was flashing, bam, 4 through 8 straight, bingo. Don't do it for $20 though bro, that rediculous.

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

OP...you went on tilt and you made a horrible play. you were getting tossed around by the other players that keeped on reraising you and making you fold like the little tight player that you are. No offense, but you seem like a weak-tight player who goes on tilt very easy.poker dosent seem like a good hobby for you because it would be very costly. you should try Pokemon cardsteneight

OP...you went on tilt and you made a horrible play.  you were getting tossed around by the other players that keeped on reraising you and making you fold like the little tight player that you are. No offense, but you seem like a weak-tight player who goes on tilt very easy.poker dosent seem like a good hobby for you because it would be  very costly. you should try Pokemon cardsteneight
......I like pokemons.
OP...you went on tilt and you made a horrible play.  you were getting tossed around by the other players that keeped on reraising you and making you fold like the little tight player that you are. No offense, but you seem like a weak-tight player who goes on tilt very easy.poker dosent seem like a good hobby for you because it would be  very costly. you should try Pokemon cardsteneight
I :club: Teneight.Merry Christmas.
charizard rules!  charizardresized.gif
Venasaur PWNS all.I would add an image of it, but.....im a stupid noob, and don't know how, but you get the picture. (I tried to get an image, i wrote in venasaur...somehow i dont think it will work, its nothing like the way you did it...haha)
well he isn't the best. venusaur weakness is "fire", so charizard will burn him any dayhehe13-venusaur.jpg
haha, well the water one PWNS Charizard.....i dont know what it is though, can't be bothered looking, i think one is called squitle, i'll go with that.....and again, no pic
hahaha, love the pics, Philliplet's see if it works for mee...damn, didn't work
Haha, well, as you can tell, i have earned my title as a 'veteran' of this forum. I don't understand why the images aren't coming up......i write in what i want in the image, damn, would have liked to see your pics too...

ok. i just woke up and saw the replies. heres why i did it. somone was all in every hand. i was there maybe fifteen hands and only saw one flop, all in all in all in . some of these were so stupid, 103os, j2os. fucin stupid. so i thought fuc it, i only went in there to fuc around a little after a good day of poker wins. there was a lot of people in the pot, i thought i might get lucky and play some roulette just like they were, which i did. since when is poker not a gambling thing?? besides i dont usually play like this. remember that party poker thing dn was on about, a little summat like that. also, i just wanted to unload a little. oh yeah, the funny thing was the chat afterwards, this guy who was all in like three times before, he had the kk and he was miffed. his words were "are u kidding me, ive got kk and your all in with me". that made me laugh so hard!!!!!he left soon after.btw, i hate pokemon...apart from pikachu