oh good one man. i'm so bad at poker, let's play heads up sometime. just let me know on nwp. you're the same guy who probably sucks up to "kdawgcometh"'s 10k posts in a little under a year. i'd love to hear you call into fcp radio if there was one..."Oh, so Mr. Anderson, what do you think of Daniel's play in his most recent tournament.""It was great, you're listening Daniel, you're the best!""How would you analyze Daniel's final hand.""It also was great, listen, let's just get down to it, I want to wash DN's balls, if you have a washcloth, let me know."
You should probably stop trying to be funny, because, you know, you're not.Have a nice day.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these are the same NWP dooshabgs who kiss those online loser censored wittelles and woolfs ass, buncha tools
He's good for one thing, laughing at. Oh man, that was a nice twirl he had going there with that seat cover. What an idiot.
these are the same NWP dooshabgs who kiss those online loser censored wittelles and woolfs ass, buncha tools
He's good for one thing, laughing at. Oh man, that was a nice twirl he had going there with that seat cover. What an idiot.
wow, what's this twirling i hear about, no one's made fun of it before.
wow, what's this twirling i hear about, no one's made fun of it before.
It was so retarded it's going to be made fun of for a long time. Again, what an idiot.

Wow, winning with humility. You are really one to be talking Negreanu. You are the most arrogant person at the table. You call reraise with A2 from QQ, his a 225 flop or something, when he pushes you start talkin sh-it saying What? What did you say? AI, I call. Or telling some kid who dream it is to play at the final table he shouldn't even be there. You will get beat by dreamclown. And you are not as good as you think you are...And if this forum is not people under 18, then why exactly do you censor words like **** shit **** ass.

You will get beat by dreamclown.  And you are not as good as you think you are...
We should get bodog to get a sportsbet going on this. I'm willing to put money on DN.
"Oh, so Mr. Anderson, what do you think of Daniel's play in his most recent tournament.""It was great, you're listening Daniel, you're the best!""How would you analyze Daniel's final hand.""It also was great, listen, let's just get down to it, I want to wash DN's balls, if you have a washcloth, let me know."
Was that a serious attempt to be funny? You suceeded in making me laugh... only i didn't laugh at your joke... I laughed at the fact that you actually posted this in an attempt to be comedic. I mean, come on now... you had to have read through your post before you hit "Submit" and thought to yourself "Man - that's fucking corny"Between this and BPD telling me "I better let you goto bed so you're not late for school" ... You NWP guys are just filled with wit. I wish i could compete on your level but these insults are obviously way above anything i could ever muster up in my head.And allow me to quote myself from this very thread.
Also the fanboy insults are so lame and overused that it's not even mildly funny anymore.
Just stay over at NWP where your appreciated for the nerd you are. And i've taken the time to go ahead and make your next post for you so you won't have to type it out.It's ok, don't thank me.
Oh yeah?? WELL AT LEAST I AIN'T NO DN LOVER!!!
"It also was great, listen, let's just get down to it, I want to wash DN's balls, if you have a washcloth, let me know."
I actually laughed at this, because it wasn't a ball sucking jopke. CTH pwns, I just wish nwpers would stop bringing all this shit here. On topic: Nice to see DN is man enough to admit his mistakes. I still think Dreamclown has an edge though... I guess we'll see.
When I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I'm happy to admit it. It was innapropriate of me to say that the dreamclown kids were playing in the same game at UB. That is what two sources told me, but I have no proof of it myself so I never should have brought it up. For that, I do apologize.
So I guess they talk to Russ about how to play straight up? :roll:
Umm, you are the least threatening player that has probably ever played a hand in the 500-1k game since it opened on pokerroom. You aren't Phil Ivey, fish, and yet you preach these 'cash game lessons' as though you've been around the block. YOU ARE A TOURNAMENT PLAYER. YOU MEAN AS MUCH TO ME AS DANNY NGUYEN. No offense, Danny Nguyen, if you're browsing the forum. So when are we going to play? I wait all day for you. Are you going to wait until Christmas Eve, when I won't be sitting, then bleat, 'Where is Dreamclown now???'gcc
Ouch......
Gee Anderson...you were right...calling people cheaters without proof is ok....oh wait...now that Daniel realizes its not cool...I am sure you will nod your head in agreement...if nothing else, out of pure habit.
Go ahead and cut/copy where i typed that calling people cheaters without proof was ok. Oh wait... I didn't. Also the fanboy insults are so lame and overused that it's not even mildly funny anymore. We post here because we like/support Daniel, You post at NWP because you like/support Neverwin & DanDruff (Or i guess in your case beacuse everyone there is within' your intelligence level of 12 - 15 year olds)
1) No...you didn't accuse, you implied...which is the pusxy way of making accusations, because then you can just dance around it when called out. Paul Phillips does the same thing.2) Why do you assume I like/support Neverwin and/or Druff? I'd defend you too..if you were wrongly accused of cheating...er I mean if someone wrongly "implied" that you were cheating. 3) You can keep insulting my intelligence all you want. One of us is certainly looking ignorant. NOT IT!!!!!111shift
Dude, it's all but a lock that these guys have colluded at one point or another. I can say with certainty that if I wanted to know the best way to go about colluding online, I'd e-mail Russ G right away, as this is how he now makes his living. As soon as I saw the post quoting Russ on not playing shortstacks, I made up my mind, and nothing these guys have posted since has made me change it. Guilt by association? Yeah, so what?
After I humble you sonny boy, I'll take you to the bar and buy you a drink. Then, I'll teach you lesson #2- humility, how to win with class. I will talk some smack now, because you aren't hurtin' yet. Once I put a nice big dent into that stack, though, I won't tell you, "I told you so," I won't laugh in your face, and I won't mock you. I'll console you, letting you know it happens to all young kids who bite off more than they can chew. Until then, be warned, big Daddy is coming to nab your roll!
Umm, you are the least threatening player that has probably ever played a hand in the 500-1k game since it opened on pokerroom. You aren't Phil Ivey, fish, and yet you preach these 'cash game lessons' as though you've been around the block. YOU ARE A TOURNAMENT PLAYER. YOU MEAN AS MUCH TO ME AS DANNY NGUYEN. No offense, Danny Nguyen, if you're browsing the forum. So when are we going to play? I wait all day for you. Are you going to wait until Christmas Eve, when I won't be sitting, then bleat, 'Where is Dreamclown now???'gcc
You got serious balls tellin someone else who you hardly know what kind of player he is. Id like to know how well youve done in the big game?

Problem is, they wouldn't let this guy in the big game. He'd get laughed out of the room for acting the way he (they) does.

i dont think DN was wrong for saying that they collude, cuz they probably do. its easy to say there isnt anyone else helping out when hes across the country and not visible. its all a bunch of crap and it took 4 of them to come up with these "snappy" statements they made to DN in the first place. sad, between the 4, that is the best they could do.

Wow, winning with humility.  You are really one to be talking Negreanu.  You are the most arrogant person at the table.    You call reraise with A2 from QQ, his a 225 flop or something, when he pushes you start talkin sh-it saying   What?  What did you say?  AI, I call.  Or telling some kid who dream it is to play at the final table he shouldn't even be there.  You will get beat by dreamclown.  And you are not as good as you think you are...And if this forum is not people under 18, then why exactly do you censor words like censored censored censored ass.
Wow........Im speechless. You are an idiot. Plain and simple