people with whom you surprisingly wouldn't have sex

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't hit brittany murphy with BigD's dick:brittany_murphy_005.jpg
I would..
If you wouldnt have sex with her then you must have an atrocious taste in women.
brittany murphy is ugly!
Only her face, but for some reason, I'd still hit it.

Paris is too hot and too famous not to ****. I don't care how dirty she is.Pamela Anderson on the other hand is a definite no. She just doesn't attract me at all. When I see her boobs, I always think they're cancerous tumors or something.

1. madonna now..madonna in like 1987 was da shizznitt2. christina aguillera3. britney spears4. pam anderson5. julia roberts6. jessica simpson7. cameron diaz8. drew barrymore< unless its drew barrymore from posion ivy>9. the annoying white broad in the black eyed peas..10. nicole richie
I call bs
It's not BS it's just personal preference. I agree with Iveyfan, though I would toss it in Pam (with 4 condoms) and Jessica.I would add 98% of runway models, the Olsen twins, Paris & Nikki Hilton, Jennifer Aniston, Ashlee Simpson, and pretty much any other woman who has curves like a 12 year old boy. Disclaimer: I would however, let pretty much any of them give me beeerrraaaiiinnnsss.
Anyone who says they wouldn't do Britney Spears
she's fcking disgusting...she was in her car next to mine in traffic for like 10 minutes the other day, so I got a good look at her and she's just not hot, and trashy. I thought it might just be me but then my roommate saw her at a sushi place and said the same thing. Plus the fact that she's annoying, retarded, and a wigga factor into my choice of not banging her as well.other people on my listJ-lo, cuz she's a moron. and if anyone saw Selena or In living color, you'd realize how extremely ghetto she is. andParis Hilton because I like my dick and I dont want it to fall off.
1. madonna now..madonna in like 1987 was da shizznitt2. christina aguillera3. britney spears4. pam anderson5. julia roberts6. jessica simpson7. cameron diaz8. drew barrymore< unless its drew barrymore from posion ivy>9. the annoying white broad in the black eyed peas..10. nicole richie
I call bs
It's not BS it's just personal preference. I agree with Iveyfan, though I would toss it in Pam (with 4 condoms) and Jessica.I would add 98% of runway models, the Olsen twins, Paris & Nikki Hilton, Jennifer Aniston, Ashlee Simpson, and pretty much any other woman who has curves like a 12 year old boy. Disclaimer: I would however, let pretty much any of them give me beeerrraaaiiinnnsss.
pam just oozes std's lol..shes just too sleazy ,,i like sleaze , but std free sleaze ...jessica has an unreal body, but i cant get over the fact that her face was more masucline than her ex husbands...as far as not hitting jlo, i dont know..she's is skanky, but i have to admit that i would eat the peanuts out of her sh it..

I would never ever ever have sex with Natasha Leone. If we had to recreate the species, the species would die.I would love to have the sex with Ellen though. Ellen is like the best. So give me call Ellen. I'll even throw my lady in the mix to make it more fun for you. :wink:

I would never ever ever have sex with Natasha Leone. If we had to recreate the species, the species would die.I would love to have the sex with Ellen though. Ellen is like the best. So give me call Ellen. I'll even throw my lady in the mix to make it more fun for you. :wink:
Ummm that's disturbing... that's why we don't want any more avesfans around here... BOOO
Anyone who says they wouldn't do Britney Spears
she's fcking disgusting...she was in her car next to mine in traffic for like 10 minutes the other day, so I got a good look at her and she's just not hot, and trashy. I thought it might just be me but then my roommate saw her at a sushi place and said the same thing. Plus the fact that she's annoying, retarded, and a wigga factor into my choice of not banging her as well.other people on my listJ-lo, cuz she's a moron. and if anyone saw Selena or In living color, you'd realize how extremely ghetto she is. andParis Hilton because I like my dick and I dont want it to fall off.
Have you seen the picture of Britney that I posted? Soooooo hot. But I guess I'd have to agree that she doesn't look that good now. I revise my opinion to "Anyone who says they wouldn't do the pre-trashy, pre-Kevin Federline, pre-pregnant Britney spears is retarded."as for J-lo, the question is "who you wouldn't have sex with", not "who you wouldn't want to have a conversation over dinner with."
as for J-lo, the question is "who you wouldn't have sex with", not "who you wouldn't want to have a conversation over dinner with."
I wouldnt have sex w/ jlo cuz the second she says she doesnt want to pork on my futton, and suggests we go to the beverly hills hotel and pork on a bed full of white roses.. I would roundhouse kick her in the face. that and the fact that shes ghetto as can be.
as for J-lo, the question is "who you wouldn't have sex with", not "who you wouldn't want to have a conversation over dinner with."
I wouldnt have sex w/ jlo cuz the second she says she doesnt want to pork on my futton, and suggests we go to the beverly hills hotel and pork on a bed full of white roses.. I would roundhouse kick her in the face. that and the fact that shes ghetto as can be.
that is the right move...sometimes you just gotta ask yourself...W.W.N.D.?
kk2th.jpg
wow...you REALLY need to get a life if you really spend that much spare time thinking about me and ways you can "get" me. Wow. EDIT: I take the "semi-hot" comment back...that girl isn't even that hot, I'm really not sure if I'd bang her at all. I mean....kinda nasty, actually. Sorry biptch, but you gotsta get up out of my bed and make room for the other hot chicks I'll be banging tonight. Sorry. Make sure and lock the door on the way out, skank.
Guest XXEddie
wow...you REALLY need to get a life if you really spend that much spare time thinking about me and ways you can "get" me. Wow. Also' date=' if you are going to find a picture that shows how "gay" I am...why pick a picture of a semi-hot girl!?!?!? Wouldn't you pick a...oh' date=' I don't know, picture of a gay guy or something..I mean...I don't know, whatever. Anyways, you're pathetic and...it isn't that funny, although I'm sure others will later tell you that it IS funny just so they can be against me.[/quote'']USC is trying to find out how to "get" with you........and KC will make the playoffs