• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

soooooooo card dead today
Your new av reminded me...Have you yet defeated The Godfather game? I've been playing pretty often lately, trying to get 100%, but I can't seem to bomb the last family's compound.
Your new av reminded me...Have you yet defeated The Godfather game? I've been playing pretty often lately, trying to get 100%, but I can't seem to bomb the last family's compound.
haven't played in a while...i tend to do that...go hard at a game for a week or three then never look back...I'll pick it up again in a while.
haven't played in a while...i tend to do that...go hard at a game for a week or three then never look back...I'll pick it up again in a while.
Yep, that's pretty much how I am too. I did that with this game, set it down for a few months, and now I'm back.
i'm at the point where my mission is to go destroy the HQ of the other 4 families...
Yeah, that's where I am too. I've gotten 3 of them, but I'm having trouble with the 4th. I think the game increases the difficulty with each passing family, so I've been trying to get more money to upgrade weapons and whatnot.
These problems are avoided if your place has an office.
Or, if you move out of your place that did not have an office.
How long would it take to read this thread?
Good question. The old thread SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS to read because of the quoting is all messed up. Let's see though...1741 (pages in the first thread) + 5711 (pages in this thread) = 7452 pages totalWhat's a good guess for minutes/pages? 10 minutes to read the average page? At 10 mins per page, it would ake 1242 hours. Or almost 52 days or straight reading.
Fuck that, give the kid some whiskey.
Amen wifey.
yes
This was Jeff talking about how I don't have TV or internet at home right now. I'm sure eventually I'm going to miss it and want it, but at this point I don't really. Part of it is I have so much going on with unpacling/packing and being away on the weekends and concerts. I also realize how much time I wasted watching dumb stuff on TV just cause it was on. I do miss BSing with people online, but I also wasted a lot of time looking up things just to entertain myself. Instead of doing that from 9-1, I just go to sleep at 10 or 11.
You are welcome and you shouldnt have passed yours to jim. I can understand Sharons situation, but you should have drank it and loved it. I didnt pay $90 for 2 shots for everyone so you could pass them cause you may hurl. Thats almost the point of drinking shots! You owe me a BJ.
Put it on my tab.
played 75 minutes of a $10NL cash table at the same time...best hand was AJs...biggest win was .60..biggest loss was .60...finsihed down .20...most boring session of poker EVER
I'm sure it was almost as boring as reading about it.
General inquiry for those of you who live in an apartment:
We have a dry cleaner in our building which also accepts our packages for us…It's great but only UPS and FedEx.Anything we get from USPS if it doesn't fit in our box we have to go get it at the post office
See previous medical conditions.. I tasted because I wanted to have it but unfortunately could not. I did drink the test tube thing though because it wasn't as large as the pineapple thing.
I actually like pineapple upside cakes….its only vanilla vodka and pineapple malibu