FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Probably, but only because you never know when i have to leave the office on business.Hopefully, i'll be filling the tank about once a month.
If it's a 10 minute walk, assuming you walk slow, why couldn't you just walk home and get your car if you needed it?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

If that was so important to her, they'd be together. Good luck.
truth
Have you thought about walking or biking instead of turning on the internal combustion engine for a less than 2 minute commute?
biking to a business meeting with the mayor or a prominent businessperson isn't exactly professional. Sweaty and ties don't go together.Sure, no one has a problem I make the 20 mile drive to work every day, but bring it down to a mile and a half, everyone's all up in my grill.
Better.
eat shit and die.
Because it's so rare to find people of any sex who "get" you so completely. I can totally understand the desire to keep that or try to go back to how it was before sleeping together fucked it all up.Note to self - yeah.
True.
If that was so important to her, they'd be together. Good luck.
Probably true.Better?
Blue buy one of these. escalade_white.jpg
that's a sweeeeeet ride....and less of a girly car than Norm's.
If it's a 10 minute walk, assuming you walk slow, why couldn't you just walk home and get your car if you needed it?
So you take the bus to work to reduce carbon emissions, right?I bet you answer no and have an excuse, like everyone else.Oh, the bus isn't close, the bus isn't timed right, it takes too long.when all y'all start taking transit/riding your bike, then you can get on my case.Kthanx.
I actually got a ticket once for driving in the left lane with no other traffic on the road. I was told by the officer that I wasn't using the road properly and only to use the left lane for passing. I was staying in it because of passing a bunch of entrance and exits and was getting tired of jumping back and forth.
Driving in the left lane was just his excuse. You actually got pulled over because you're black.
I don't know her. I wasn't trying to explain her actions. I do understand, however, the desire that Brett expressed.
That's the weed.No, wait, that causes dry mouth. Nevermind.
So you take the bus to work to reduce carbon emissions, right?I bet you answer no and have an excuse, like everyone else.Oh, the bus isn't close, the bus isn't timed right, it takes too long.when all y'all start taking transit/riding your bike, then you can get on my case.Kthanx.
You should have just said it's too fucking cold to walk, we would have understood.
Maybe your phone sucks.It was video. With commentary by Jarret.He was pointing out the dark sheep for you.Maybe I'll listen to it again later and type up a transcript. Maybe not.
I got the audio of it. I just think my phone took the video and either slowed it down massively or just converted it because it wasn't very seamless (I guess that's how to describe it). It was all choppy.
Oh, the bus isn't close, the bus isn't timed right, it takes too long.when all y'all start taking transit/riding your bike, then you can get on my case.Kthanx.
But we aren't Commie-Tree-Hugging liberals! :club: LOLThere's a spotted owl crying right now.
I'm actually not sure who's left aside from people who aren't around regularly...so help me out here.
I'm probably leaving someone off the list but here's who hasn't gone yet (I think):SAMScottErikBunnyHenryDaveOzzyBurgundyRogerTJTommySpiceyMichaelThe problem is starting to become convenience. These people aren't around a lot or aren't around during our normal hours.
But we aren't Commie-Tree-Hugging liberals! :club: LOLThere's a spotted owl crying right now.
when have i ever been a tree-hugger?The communists were some of the worst abusers of the environment ever.
The problem is starting to become convenience. These people aren't around a lot or aren't around during our normal hours.
Henry's would be funny, longest catchup ever for him.
that's a sweeeeeet ride....and less of a girly car than Norm's.So you take the bus to work to reduce carbon emissions, right?I bet you answer no and have an excuse, like everyone else.Oh, the bus isn't close, the bus isn't timed right, it takes too long.when all y'all start taking transit/riding your bike, then you can get on my case.Kthanx.
I drive to work everyday, and emit my carbons. And I do it guilt free.
I'm probably leaving someone off the list but here's who hasn't gone yet (I think):SAMScottErikBunnyHenryDaveOzzyBurgundyRogerTJTommySpiceyMichaelThe problem is starting to become convenience. These people aren't around a lot or aren't around during our normal hours.
SAM and Henry have gone. And, yes, the problem is that those people aren't around regularly during the day.
my commute to work is going to be 1 minute and 30 seconds beginning in sept.i win.
And you'll probably be late everyday.
that's a sweeeeeet ride....and less of a girly car than Norm's.So you take the bus to work to reduce carbon emissions, right?I bet you answer no and have an excuse, like everyone else.Oh, the bus isn't close, the bus isn't timed right, it takes too long.when all y'all start taking transit/riding your bike, then you can get on my case.Kthanx.
There is no bus service here. We're way too dependent on cars. Public transportation only exists in a very limited area. That area is very stereotypically what you'd think it is. Busses don't even come out to the suburbs. I live 7 miles from work. I should probably bike to work but I don't own a bike and have no way to shower after a 7 mile ride in 87 degree heat. Yes, in the summer, that is the temperature at 9am.I have seriously been considering (Ozz and I have talked about it. We both think it's a great idea but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.) buying a Vespa or other similar scooter and riding that to work and back every day.And I'm not busting on you. I'm just saying if it's really that close, this is your chance to do something about the environment on your own personal level if that's important to you. If it's not, then fine. I guess I just assumed being a liberal commie canadianananaianaiana that it was.Also, it would be nice for Kate to have access to the car everyday.