FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Please do and put me on the mailing list.
i would like to here your shizit too Brentard ( i love that raquel btw).and cliff, i want to hear some of your music too. I absolutely love listening to new music. at least once.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I think you're gay.
so (i was looking for a monty python retort like "am not" but couldnt think of one)
So we start talking money with the guy. the first number is about 350 or 400 more per month than we want to spend....but then he says that includes all utilities, heat/hydro/electricity/water, whatever. Oh, well, we'd be paying 350 or so a month for utilities, so it's JUST inside what we can pay.Deal. So we take possession the week before labour day, a week I'm already off work. the school is just up the hill, it's got French Immersion, which is what we want, and I'm a two-minute drive to work.
Congrats!
Okay....so, quite a day today.Plus my next door neighbour is, I kid you not, the Beer Store. (no beer in corner stores in Canada, Beer Stores only)So I'm really excited about this.
That's awesome! I would be psyched too.
Okay....so, quite a day today.If you wanna see it, mapquest 665 Queen Street in Port Perry, ON
It was fate! I checked out the place. If it's the one I think it is, it does look pretty damn big. That's awesome. So you get the top floor and another family gets the bottom and you share the basement?
In other words wipe Vista, install XP or Linux. Enjoy.I have a Inspiron 9300, I like it.
thats the laptop i have too, am on it now. LOVE IT!
Yes, ask away people. Because after today I'm going to cremate myself and shoot my ashes out of a cannon and you'll never get another chance.Sidenote: Here is why I don't talk to many people on the phone outside of the thread, especially Jeffrey:Text exchange:Jeffrey: My lip gloss is poppin.Me: I hate youJeffrey: What the hell is on joey's head?Me: I have no idea what you're talking aboutJeffrey: That was nickel back(Brief pause while I don't respond in hopes of ending the exchange)Jeffrey: To the left to the leftMe: I just said you were the person I talk to most outside of the thread but if this is going to be the level of conversation I'm going to have to reconsider.Jeffrey: Lotus makes really ugly automobiles(Another brief pause where I don't respond and hope to end it) Jeffrey: You have stolen my heart you have stolen my heart
:club: AWESOME!
It was fate! I checked out the place. If it's the one I think it is, it does look pretty damn big. That's awesome. So you get the top floor and another family gets the bottom and you share the basement?
we get the entire top floor. There's a single older lady who lives in 2/3 of the basement. The area of the basement we get, with our furnace/water heater/washer-dryer is not accessible from the rest of the basement.
we get the entire top floor. There's a single older lady who lives in 2/3 of the basement. The area of the basement we get, with our furnace/water heater/washer-dryer is not accessible from the rest of the basement.
That's awesome. Congrats, babe. Now make a roadtrip to Nashville next weekend and your summer is complete! Chicken, I forgot to ask if this dinner cruise is dressy. Is it? I need to get an idea of what to pack.
So we take possession the week before labour day, a week I'm already off work. the school is just up the hill, it's got French Immersion, which is what we want, and I'm a two-minute drive to work.Plus my next door neighbour is, I kid you not, the Beer Store. (no beer in corner stores in Canada, Beer Stores only)So I'm really excited about this. Got four weeks to move.If you wanna see it, mapquest 665 Queen Street in Port Perry, ON
Congrats on the place Blue.Dave, thanks for the offer, but I can't even finsih the books I have right now.
That's awesome. Congrats, babe. Now make a roadtrip to Nashville next weekend and your summer is complete! Chicken, I forgot to ask if this dinner cruise is dressy. Is it? I need to get an idea of what to pack.
I'm guessing the dress code is simply "No bare feet".
Today has been a really hard day for me.I had to put my dog down.
that is absolutely terrible Allie. I am so sorry. Fewer things harder then putting down an animal, they are truely family. Sucks even more with the kid situation involved. Good vibes Bunny.
Chicken, I forgot to ask if this dinner cruise is dressy. Is it? I need to get an idea of what to pack.
honestly I have no idea, I have never done it. I would imagine there is something about it on their website. I talked with a few people about it on the phone and my assumption was business casual. I plan on wearing khakis and a button down.
good morning folks.congrats K on a nice night.celebrating some birthdays today, my dad turned 75 on Friday, my brother turns 40 today and my mom turns 60 something on tuesday. It will be lunch at mom and dads, then poker at the bar. and the kittens eyes are starting to open. We've brought them upstairs for awhile the past couple days so the other animals can get used to them.
happy birthday to all the fam.
RIP Rocky :(We took his daughter to the county fair...which totally sucked...should have figured we were out in redneck land for real...about 10 miles from WVA....after wasting 25 bucks to get into the fair...we walk around watch the animals and then they close the "midway" (that's what they called it...there were only 5 rides there)...so we left....
reminds me of when we were at sea world. I did the basketball shoot ala Brad style. It was $5 for 2 shots. You got a small prize for making one or a HUGE ARSE prize for making two. And I mean HUGE. Long story short. I spent $20 and made 4/8 so got 2 big prizes. Bethany picked out this 6 foot tall monkey that was as big as she was and Brandon got this 7 foot shark that was taller then me and like two of him.We carried them around all day then when we went to pack last night we realized we had plane tickets and had no idea how we were going to get them on the plane. Called the airline, the cargo part, UPS, Fedex, etc etc, but there was no way to take them without spending a ridiculous amount of money because they were oversized. We ended up just taking pictures and I promised to win them new prizes at the TN state fair which is coming up. We ended up giving them to the housekeeping lady who didnt speak English well, but apparently had 6 kids and was very grateful, even to the point of shedding a tear.
don't they usually pick the least educated looking people for this, like right after a tornado rips through a mobile home park?
hahaha, dammmit, that had to be it!all caught up. i expect a busy catch up at work tomorrow, ugh.cant wait to see some of you fuckers in about 5 days!

heres a couple of pictures readily available.here are the two prizes i won I was talking about earlier that we unfortunately couldnt bring home ...brandonshark.jpgbethmonkey.jpgDnA with Beetlejuice @ Universalbeetlejuice.jpgThis is undoubtedly the best I have ever looked in a picture beforejaws.jpg

A week ban for harry potter spoileramentsLOLwhat a joke
dont push your luck. could have easily been longer or permanent ... and still can be.i did mean to send you a pm before i left, but was running late so i do apologize for that part.

I strongly disagree with your lack of professionalism in your previous post being a moderator and all.But I will be the bigger man and take this matter private (PM).Try to learn from your mistakes.

I strongly disagree with your lack of professionalism in your previous post being a moderator and all.But I will be the bigger man and take this matter private (PM).Try to learn from your mistakes.
lol ok, but u brought it here with your original post and i simply responded.No matter how you look at it, the harry potter book (like it or not) is one of the biggest things out last week and people specifically asked in the sick thread for no one to post spoilers and you purposely did. true its a free internet and theres nothing technically against the rules about posting that type of stuff (hence the short temp ban), but its just plain jerky. I know you post a lot of stuff just to get a rise out of people and thats your M.O. which is fine with me. I dont have to judge you or like you or dislike you. I have no problem talking about this further with you in PM if you want to discuss it.
lol ok, but u brought it here with your original post and i simply responded.No matter how you look at it, the harry potter book (like it or not) is one of the biggest things out last week and people specifically asked in the sick thread for no one to post spoilers and you purposely did. true its a free internet and theres nothing technically against the rules about posting that type of stuff (hence the short temp ban), but its just plain jerky. I know you post a lot of stuff just to get a rise out of people and thats your M.O. which is fine with me. I dont have to judge you or like you or dislike you. I have no problem talking about this further with you in PM if you want to discuss it.
1. I am a huge harry potter fan. 2. I don't read the sick thread ever, I searched GrinderMJ's posts and saw him talking about HP so I posted what I did. So I did not see the request.3. I read the whole book and anyone else who cared about the series would of been past said part of the book. So who were you protecting the poeple who are waiting for the movie? Do you all powerful mod have a time frame as to when it is "OK" to talk about HP 7.4. Ya it is an internet forum and your actions were a joke, you invent rules that are ban worthy and said time limits ORLY?5. And I have been very tame and friendly since my return so I do not "post a lot of stuff to get a rise out of people" because Bob reads most of my posts and bans me for anything of the sort.In closing its about damn time the Mods get off my back its a joke and crossing the "Nazi Censorship" line. The microscope my posts are under is uncalled for.