FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Opps. I usually stop at Atlanta, but the Washington area is definately in the top 5!1. Los Angeles2. New York3. Seattle4. Atlanta5. Washington DCI just stopped at Atlanta. I'll show them the love!Yes, i have. Not in the top 5. AINEC!
Thank you. I think we've been 5 for a couple years now.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Is that "Total Eclipse of the Heart?"Hahaha I remember that song.When I was a kid I always thought they said "totally blitzed by a fart."I think I was in 3rd grade. Still funny.
Turn around bright eyes.It's stuck in my head.
buy this shiznit w/ his credit card:
Good thought, but we exchanged them back last night.Killer and I met him at the Settle (local bar) for a few beers. Killer wore his "Fake titties taste funny" shirt. My buddy, Kirk, was playing pool with this biker guy that just moved here from OK that's been hanging there. His butta face wife comes over (with her huge, obviously fake titties) and she goes to Killer "NO THEY DONT! Tell him hunny!" They were laughing about it.

By the Texas Transportation Institute's reckoning, the cities having the worst traffic problems are:1. Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Calif.2. San Francisco, Oakland, Calif.3. Washington, D.C.4. Atlanta5. Houston6. Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Tex.7. Chicago.8. Detroit9. Riverside, San Bernardino, Calif.9. Orlando, Fla.11. San Jose, Calif.12. San Diego

In your mind, where, exactly, did you have The Phillipines located?
For some reason I pictured them more southwest of Hawaii and sort of isolated in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and not so close to Indonesia, China, Australia, etc.
You know what? I came to your town. Actually enjoyed it. Now, Get your ass down here and tell me if you believe the same thing after we just go to get beer for the boat!Ask Stan! :club:
Atlanta road trip eh? Lemme see what I can do.
By the Texas Transportation Institute's reckoning, the cities having the worst traffic problems are:1. Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Calif.2. San Francisco, Oakland, Calif.3. Washington, D.C.4. Atlanta5. Houston6. Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Tex.7. Chicago.8. Detroit9. Riverside, San Bernardino, Calif.9. Orlando, Fla.11. San Jose, Calif.12. San Diego
They are full of shit! I gave you the right list. Be in denial if you want! :club:
Toronto. look it up.
I don't think Norm would count you cause you aren't in America
Hard of hearing? Besides. you're foreign, until you become a state, you don't count!
ah...confirmation of my thought
STOP! Unless your city is on this list, you DO NOT have TRAFFIC!1. Los Angeles2. New York3. Seattle4. Atlantathat's the list. END OF STORY!
No argument, but compared to Wyoming it's a little different.
Good thought, but we exchanged them back last night.Killer and I met him at the Settle (local bar) for a few beers. Killer wore his "Fake titties taste funny" shirt. My buddy, Kirk, was playing pool with this biker guy that just moved here from OK that's been hanging there. His butta face wife comes over (with her huge, obviously fake titties) and she goes to Killer "NO THEY DONT! Tell him hunny!" They were laughing about it.
All I heard was a missed chance to have a fake titty in someone's mouth.
I almost started crying in the Subway while eating lunch when I read one line.
One particularly memorable line for me was when Tucker was arguing with (I believe) SlingBlade about the McGriddle, and Sling Blade said:

"If you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again I will personally force-feed you one while I fuck you in the butt using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggets explode in your mouth."Edited in case Jeffrey hasn't gotten that far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Just cause.

This made more sense to me than any of the other spoiler posts.
Does anyone?Oh.........
Nope.I started to go back and add Vann, then I thought I'd have to add you, then I'd have to add Blue, then the thought of all the editing I'd have to do made me hungry so I stopped.

From wikipedia:The 401 is considered to be the world's busiest highway, with an estimated Annual Average Daily Traffic (AADT) of over 500,000 in 2006, between the Weston Road and Highway 400 interchanges in Toronto.[1] Due to its triple use as the main trade, commuting and recreational corridor in Ontario, 24-hour traffic volumes can exceed the 500,000 level on some days. The just-in-time inventory systems of the highly integrated auto industry in Michigan and Ontario have made the highway the busiest truck route in the world. Highway 401 also includes the continent's busiest multi-structure bridge at Hogg's Hollow in Toronto (four structures for the highway's four roadway beds).JS.

There's quite a few wild stories in that book. I enjoyed it.I think my personal fav is "The Austin Road Trip."
How the fuck do you all read this book, and not share that it's a solid read? There's great stuff in here.
The fact that Jeffrey doesn't value anything I say. It's a recurring theme.
I value it. I just put it on the 70% off rack. Luv ya.