FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Since there so much hostility in here today, I just wanted to post something happy and whimsical.I like being naked. If I could, I'd be naked right now.That is all.
2nd. I"d get naked, but I have to get ready to the hairdresser. I will be naked for a short time between jammies and streetclothes. It would be the most fun if we were naked together. I wonder how long it would take the Conspiracy to get to Indiana if I had all the angels naked in my bed?
Erik and I could carpool there, 6 hours roughly... JS
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Since there so much hostility in here today, I just wanted to post something happy and whimsical.I like being naked. If I could, I'd be naked right now.That is all.
2nd. I"d get naked, but I have to get ready to the hairdresser. I will be naked for a short time between jammies and streetclothes. It would be the most fun if we were naked together. I wonder how long it would take the Conspiracy to get to Indiana if I had all the angels naked in my bed?
I'll set the over/under at 6.7 hours. Some of them are far.
Just a few thoughts..I'd always been pretty apprehensive to post here. I suppose that's why I waited until I got up around 2500 posts or so to do it. There is a very interesting dichotomy at work here and for the most part it's seemingly fulfilling to everyone involved. I told Lance through AIM that I wasn't sure I'd continue posting in here after my first few initial posts because of how tightly knit you guys are. It's kind of intimidating to be totally honest. But, I've always admired what you guys have in here and I'm grateful that you guys welcomed me so readily. There's a lot of you that I really like. And though I haven't gotten the chance to converse with most of you through AIM, I'd like to. You're a good group of people, and honestly, I wonder if sometimes there's a few who don't realize how 'neat' it is to be a part of this.That being said, if it's posters like me that have thrown off the close-knit, family atmosphere that makes this thread so much fun and so rewarding to be a part of, than just tell me. I'll leave, no hard feelings attached. I don't want to upset the balance any more than it already is.So, thanks again. And let me know.
I don't post that often in here... but ditto.
whatever is going on definately doesn't have anything to do with you guys. I think everything will get worked out soon

Hey Guys....just read through the thread and it seems very interesting....it's like a Poker Forum Seinfeld Episode....I would contribute to this thread if I didn't ththat I would be intruding on something....I would like to echo DrawingDead's concerns...is it okay if I post in here?My Body of work is in full display in General....

Erik and I could carpool there, 6 hours roughly... JS
The man has a point. I have one too, trying to poke through my jeans. Just sayin'.
Just a few thoughts..I'd always been pretty apprehensive to post here. I suppose that's why I waited until I got up around 2500 posts or so to do it. There is a very interesting dichotomy at work here and for the most part it's seemingly fulfilling to everyone involved. I told Lance through AIM that I wasn't sure I'd continue posting in here after my first few initial posts because of how tightly knit you guys are. It's kind of intimidating to be totally honest. But, I've always admired what you guys have in here and I'm grateful that you guys welcomed me so readily. There's a lot of you that I really like. And though I haven't gotten the chance to converse with most of you through AIM, I'd like to. You're a good group of people, and honestly, I wonder if sometimes there's a few who don't realize how 'neat' it is to be a part of this.That being said, if it's posters like me that have thrown off the close-knit, family atmosphere that makes this thread so much fun and so rewarding to be a part of, than just tell me. I'll leave, no hard feelings attached. I don't want to upset the balance any more than it already is.So, thanks again. And let me know.
It's not you at all sweetheart. Not at all.
I don't post that often in here... but ditto.
ditto to you too per my last post.
Now don't you go leaving us! You have been accepted and even claimed by one of the Angels! You don't just give that up!! hehe

Morning people, please indulge myself a second and let me say some things.For good or for bad, people, i'm not going anywhere. I :club: you all. And there's nothing that i could think of that would change that. I do think of this 'thing' as an extended family. I couldn't imagine how i could go through my days without ya'll. And i cannot wait to meet ya'll and get drunk!Ok, i've read everything again sober. However, let me try to explain.Let me first point out that last night i was beyond drunk. Shocker. Normally, i am a happy go lucky drunk. I mention this not as an excuse for anything, That's who i am, for good or for bad. I just needed to point this out. When i'm drunk, i'm not in my right mind and don't think clearly. My crew has learned over time that we don't take anything to heart nor seriously when we are drunk. it's what we do.Also add into the fact that last night Ash read me the riot act and i had to explain things to her. Not a very good scene. And i was feeling extremely horrible about myself. All 19yr old ass jokes aside. I wasn't proud of myself nor did i feel very good. I was very selfish with regards to her and i hurt her pretty bad. That was never my intention. But i have to live with it and i have to make it right and i will.That brings us to when i got home and read all of the "things" that went on here last night. LUCKILY, i didn't say anything in my drunkeness. And i say luckily because nothing that happened last night was any of my business. What i do with my life is my business. And what any other person in the world does is there business to! What I did say last night was nothing more than everything that's happening in MY LIFE coming to a head in my conscious or psyche if you will.I'm truly sorry to pogue, nikki, allie and everyone else that i made feel bad with my comments. They are NOT how i feel about you guys and i was wrong.I am not perfect. nor is anyone else. all i can do is explain and apologize.Now, with that being said. Please indulge me a few more seconds to address 2 more things.Renea, anything stupid i said last night had NOTHING to do with you. We are good. seems like you may want to say something to me, pm me and we'll talk. I would hope by now you know me enough that i will talk about anything.Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, i was in the wrong and i explained and apologized above. But dude we're gonna talk. I think your a great person and am looking forward to meeting you and getting drunk one day. But get off your high damn horse. The phrase that comes to mind is, "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."Dna, Whiskey, well said and i concur. I was drunk! hopefully that's enough! ;)Everyone else. Let's live and let live. Don't sweat the small stuff. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill. etc, etc, etc, sorry.Ok. Enough of this sappyness. let the regular scheduled bullshit commence.

Wouldn't we be having too much fun already to even notice them when they got there?? :drool:
Hey Guys....just read through the thread and it seems very interesting....it's like a Poker Forum Seinfeld Episode....I would contribute to this thread if I didn't ththat I would be intruding on something....I would like to echo DrawingDead's concerns...is it okay if I post in here?My Body of work is in full display in General....
Who the fuck are you!?!?!?
Wouldn't we be having too much fun already to even notice them when they got there?? :drool:
This is a good point. sidenote: NORM!!!!!! I'm glad you're here.
congrats pupsta on last nights victory.what this place needs is some bong hits.
2nd...Monkey, hope everything goes well. or is well, i haven't caught up since i posted that long one!Usc. Monkey just needs to give me the word. all i'm gonna say.
Hi. I played dodgeball. They filled the balls up all the way. I can't grip them now cause I broke my hand. I kept nailing (twice in the face) this girl that was already out. She was off to the side when the ball slipped out. I thought it was funny. She didn't. She called me an "asshole". I told her to duck. I like short sentences. I'm going to the bar. I like beer. Bye.
Is it just me or when we used to play dodgeball in school was there always one person that you just had to eliminate and the game was a disappointment if you didn't? You know, that one kid that you just hated and had to nail in the face or the day would be a letdown after that?That's how it was for me.
It's not you....It's me.
I got something to say.You wanna leave for a while? Goodbye. You wanna stay? Great.I really don't give a censored anymore. This is my second home (maybe actually my first).Things got a little weird here for a while. Don't you people have families and friends? Things get weird all the time. Deal with it or don't. But don't expect me to beg anyone to stay.Whoever decides to keep posting here, rest assured I'll remain. If any of you takes offense to this, perhaps you should ask yourself why.So if any angels are interested in a good nasty hateful :club: censored, get your ass to my room immediately, cause I'm a little worked up right now.Edit: John...this was written before i read your last post. Don't take it that this was a direct comment to that. It's an overall one about what's going on here lately.
Nikki, reporting for her :D fuck sir.
now THAT'S how you answer a post!
I've got an idea that should make everyone feel a little more chipper. I'll upload it to PhotoBucket. Hah! This always makes me laugh.Yes, I realize I'm talking to myself.
Hey I know Photobucket.. Thats where my boobies are uploaded :oops: