• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

[i think we have accidentally created a "no fu[i][/i]cking within the army for real" rule.
When the fuck did this happen. I didn't get the memo!
[i think we have accidentally created a "no fu[i][/i]cking within the army for real" rule.
When the fuck did this happen. I didn't get the memo!
Rules are ment to be broken!

Catch up complete. Interesting day in the Army today. :shock: I read the Mex post and laughed my ass off. Then I read everything that came after. No comment. I'm confused....is Brad bi? Credit cards..ahhhh....I am buried in debt. I seem to have no self-control at times when it comes to spending money. There...I've just scared off any potential suitors. :twisted: Where's my team????I said....where the fuck is my team????????????????

Faaawwwwwk, the wife just went to the hospital with her mother because she's been having contractions for the last hour and a half. She's only 33 weeks which is okay as far as the baby's health is concerned, but I'm feeling a little on edge right now. It's probably gas.

Faaawwwwwk, the wife just went to the hospital with her mother because she's been having contractions for the last hour and a half.  She's only 33 weeks which is okay as far as the baby's health is concerned, but I'm feeling a little on edge right now.  It's probably gas.
I hope everything is alright. i'll keep her in my prayers tonight.
Faaawwwwwk, the wife just went to the hospital with her mother because she's been having contractions for the last hour and a half.  She's only 33 weeks which is okay as far as the baby's health is concerned, but I'm feeling a little on edge right now.  It's probably gas.
I hope everything is ok!
Good thoughts and vibes to you and your wife Monkey. (I worked in obstetrics for 13 yrs-feel free to pick my brain if needed).
I hope everything is ok!
could be false labour...i forget what they call it, but i had to make a dry run once before matt was born.
Catch up complete.  Interesting day in the Army today.   :shock:  I read the Mex post and laughed my ass off.  Then I read everything that came after.  No comment.  I'm confused....is Brad bi?  Credit cards..ahhhh....I am buried in debt.  I seem to have no self-control at times when it comes to spending money.  There...I've just scared off any potential suitors.   :twisted:  Where's my team????I said....where the fuck is my team????????????????
UMMMMMMMMMM NO! Just wanted to break the tension off of the "Other" subject.
could be false labour...i forget what they call it, but i had to make a dry run once before matt was born.
Braxton-Hicks?
Catch up complete.  Interesting day in the Army today.   :shock:  I read the Mex post and laughed my ass off.  Then I read everything that came after.  No comment.  I'm confused....is Brad bi?  Credit cards..ahhhh....I am buried in debt.  I seem to have no self-control at times when it comes to spending money.  There...I've just scared off any potential suitors.   :twisted:  Where's my team????I said....where the fuck is my team????????????????
LMAO. Ok....I was just kinda skimming the last few pages, and it really was quite confusing. Wanna neck in the corner for a while?
YES.....u have AIM Allie?Don't have yous yet.UMMMMMMMMMM NO! Just wanted to break the tension off of the "Other" subject.
LMAO. Ok....I was just kinda skimming the last few pages, and it really was quite confusing. Wanna neck in the corner for a while?
YES, Allie do u have AIM?I don't have yours yet!
YES.....u have AIM Allie?Don't have yous yet.UMMMMMMMMMM NO! Just wanted to break the tension off of the "Other" subject.
YES, Allie do u have AIM?I don't have yours yet!
I don't have AIM anymore (used to). I just have MSN.

sorry i didn't keep posting throughout that tourney, i've been downstairs on my friend's laptop finishing it out.TOOK IT DOWN :club: 780 or something like that...feels good to fucking WIN again....i absolutely destroyed that tourney from 20 people on. that was truly awesome. if anyone railed, thanks, if nobody did, fuck you all :D i'll be back in a bit to catch up.

Careful Allie, you might just cross a line...........js
Braxton Hicks....it doesn't seem to be that. The contractions seem to be too regular (every 5 minutes). She also changed positions and drank two big glasses of water. None of this stopped the contractions. It still could be Braxton Hicks which is what I'm going with until the phone rings and someone on the other end tells me different.BTW, I just changed my FCP alias. 8)
sorry i didn't keep posting throughout that tourney, i've been downstairs on my friend's laptop finishing it out.TOOK IT DOWN :club: 780 or something like that...feels good to fucking WIN again....i absolutely destroyed that tourney from 20 people on.  that was truly awesome.  if anyone railed, thanks, if nobody did, censored you all :D i'll be back in a bit to catch up.
Congratulations!
sorry i didn't keep posting throughout that tourney, i've been downstairs on my friend's laptop finishing it out.TOOK IT DOWN :club: 780 or something like that...feels good to fucking WIN again....i absolutely destroyed that tourney from 20 people on.  that was truly awesome.  if anyone railed, thanks, if nobody did, censored you all :D i'll be back in a bit to catch up.
:clap:
sorry i didn't keep posting throughout that tourney, i've been downstairs on my friend's laptop finishing it out.TOOK IT DOWN :club: 780 or something like that...feels good to fucking WIN again....i absolutely destroyed that tourney from 20 people on. that was truly awesome. if anyone railed, thanks, if nobody did, censored you all :D i'll be back in a bit to catch up.
:clap: