• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

2 questions...Got an IM today from a guy on campus calling himself Joe that says he got my AIM from Facebook.  I can't find a Joe on facebook that fits his sexuality.  I'm pretty suspicious.  Should I be?  Should I push him for a real name?  I'd kinda like to know who I'm talking to and part of me worries it could be a guy out to humiliate me.Other one is that my RA, who is a pretty cool guy from what I can gather, now has it listed on facebook that he likes men and women.  Normally this doesn't bother me, but in the comments he says something to the effect of "My girlfriend dumped me and I'm desperate for anyone I can get!"  It feels like an insult...should it?  Am I just being really touchy today?
Today?
okay, for #2000, im gonna copy dna and tell you all what i think about you and how much i appreciate this place, even though it may not always seem like it.
Aww grandbaby, I may cry.
I'm a little bored so stay with me here.  For some reason, the Alan and Cindy I  :club: you fest creeps me out a little.  So in honor of that, here is how I see the initial in person meeting of the Army weekend going down.(please use a hillbilly Andy Taylor from Mayberry accent when reading the DNA partsDNA-  hey sexy, finally we meet in purson.  You're more gorgeous than the pictures let on.Idaho- who is talking to me?  I can't see anyone in the roomDNA- sorry, I was turned sideways, and standing behind the lamp.Idaho- Ohhh, hey Alan, nice to meet you.  (sticking her hand out for a handshakeDNA-  what? No hug.  Bring it in here sexy lady.  Idaho -woo there big fella.  Lets start a little slower.    DNA- Slower??? What about all those emails and all.  Ya'll was just leading me on?Idaho-  I am married Alan.  That was just internet flirting.  You didn't take it seriously did you?  Awwww, I'm sorry.DNA-  I'm married, but who cares.  What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas right?   Hey, who are you callin on that there telephone.Idaho-  Hello, is this security?  Good. I'm in room 1127 and I'm having an issue.  Would you please send someone up to my room.DNA-  Cindeeee, what about everything you dun wrote?  I thought we wuz gonna get sum brainz?  Man, this really sucks.  If I wanted to not get laid, I coulda stayed home.Idaho-  You know what Alan, I had an epiphany on the flight here.  I think I'm a lesbian now.DNA-  an ephi-what?  Lesbo?   Dang.  Not again.Nikki-  Hey Cindy how are you.Norm-  hey stickboy, lets go down and have some Jack and Cokes and find us a couple of slobs that love to drink.DNA-  but I was supposed to get sum this weekend.Norm- I know big fella.  Let me show you how we handled that while we were on the high seas.DNA- Norm, why's your hand on my ass?  Nevermind, I kinda like it.  Hey Norm, can we wear some tank tops and boxers and have a pillow fight in our room tonight?Norm-  sure thing big fella.  I love reminiscing about the old days in the Navy.  We didn't use pillows though.  We used Charlie./they walk down the hallway off into the sunset/Idaho-  thanks for the idea Nik, I didn't think he'd ever leave.  Let's go downstairs and find some guys.Nikki-  I don't think so Idaho.  Someone's going down on me. (wearing Dom outfit)  Now it can be you or it can be you.  You decide.Idaho-  I dont' really like womenNikki-  I don't really care.  Eat me, NOW  /cracking the whip, literally/(thinking aloud, God I wish Ron Mexico was here right now)scene
This might be the hardest I"ve ever laughed at a post. I literally had tears in my eyes. Omg. Mexico, I'd fuck you, sight unseen, just cuz of this.
Whiskey.....I AM IN THE FUCKING CHICKEN BUSINESS.....THE REASON I AM IN A HOTEL IS BECAUSE I PROBABLY HAD CHICKEN EVERY MEAL SO FAR TODAY....which I did.SWEETS MAN SWEETS, FOR THE LOVE OF DOG!
I was just saying that my idea won. Winner winner chicken dinner. I don't know where I've heard the expression, but I have.
that ****ing stupid man vs vegas show, eveyrtime the guy hits a -ev bet thats what he screams out
Whiskey.....I AM IN THE FUCKING CHICKEN BUSINESS.....THE REASON I AM IN A HOTEL IS BECAUSE I PROBABLY HAD CHICKEN EVERY MEAL SO FAR TODAY....which I did.SWEETS MAN SWEETS, FOR THE LOVE OF DOG!
I was just saying that my idea won. Winner winner chicken dinner. I don't know where I've heard the expression, but I have.
i've heard it a few times, there was a show on a few months ago called breaking vegas, that dude said it alot.

Ok here's the take............From Ang.....Powdered Donuts (Fiddy, that's 50 cents for u Gramps)....so good cause they are so bad.A Honey Bun (35 cents)Whoppers KingSize (89 cents)Inspired by DNA....Mountain Dew (us hicks love it)Sugar is good....I may come play with u guys in a bit.....

Ok here's the take............From Ang.....Powdered Donuts (Fiddy, that's 50 cents for u Gramps)....so good cause they are so bad.A Honey Bun (35 cents)Whoppers KingSize (89 cents)Inspired by DNA....Mountain Dew (us hicks love it)Sugar is good....I may come play with u guys in a bit.....
Woohoo!! my idea made the list!
I'm a guy.JS
This would make me gay. JS
Yeah, that's really my sister in those pics. ;)Oh wait, I guess you're the only one I can't actually BS on this deal, aren't you?
8)