• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I was waiting for this. I would've done it myself, but it would have had to have been, "you know how I know we're gay? We like Coldplay," thus insinuating some sort of gayness between myself and Brett, which would not have been my intended result.
I was ready for it, too. But good discretion, there, on not bringing it up yourself.
hello!name Chrisage 22sex Yes!occupation Maintenance at the big houselocation Jerseychildren? never!marital/relationship status Together with Sharon! :club:
Hey Chris, welcome!
HEY...Give me credit....BrId posted the nice big round a.ss.es!
bang bros may be the best, but im not gonna fork over my credit card to be automatically charged $30 per month.The HJ site looks awesome though.
greetings.... Like you fuckin TURDS must put up all these pages from the time the east coasters leave the office.... damn you, Damn you all to hell!!!!!!!!!!!Now, where the fuck are all those pics that Norm posted!!!!!!
2012Hi Theresa!Look at the stars,Look how they shine for you,And everything you do,Yeah they were all yellow,
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas Right? :club:
@#$%@$^@&%#^&@#Q$#@%^&$*$#%$^$%!%Children of the Corn has been added to my NetFlix queue
hello!name Chrisage 22sex Yes!occupation Maintenance at the big houselocation Jerseychildren? never!marital/relationship status Together with Sharon! :club:
Hey, ImmyFlow Chris. Welcome.
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas Right? :club:
I love you already! It doesn't stay in Vegas very well though. It will get posted here.
@#$%@$^@&%#^&@#Q$#@%^&$*$#%$^$%!%
Do you just have this saved on your clipboard, to save time?
What's up Chris? We know more about you than you'd like to think.
Welcome. You'll need a suitable avatar. Based on Sharon's nickname for you, I've taken the liberty of finding you one.wallwizonstud4_inch.jpg
just wanted to pop in a say Hi Chris, nice to meet you