FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Can anyone tell me if they have played online poker with a wireless internet connection at a hotel and if there are any issues I need to be aware of??
donkeys always draw....so make em pay
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

damn, I leave for a couple of days and you guys put up 30 pages. I am in Anchorage again, at the Downtown Marriott. I went and bought a wireless pcimca? card and am currently experiencing my first wireless online experience. I think I just popped my geek cherry. Hello everone. I, am attending a week long child fatality investigation, so my day somewhat sucked, not really just a depressing subject. Can anyone tell me if they have played online poker with a wireless internet connection at a hotel and if there are any issues I need to be aware of??
Pretty shitty deal, Roger.You should be OK with the wireless in the hotel. The connections are usually pretty good.
damn, I leave for a couple of days and you guys put up 30 pages. I am in Anchorage again, at the Downtown Marriott. I went and bought a wireless pcimca? card and am currently experiencing my first wireless online experience. I think I just popped my geek cherry. Hello everone. I, am attending a week long child fatality investigation, so my day somewhat sucked, not really just a depressing subject. Can anyone tell me if they have played online poker with a wireless internet connection at a hotel and if there are any issues I need to be aware of??
Wireless internet is GREAT! We havent had a problem, but sometimes connectivity can be $hitty.. if it doesnt kick you off like aim or IE/Mozilla, poker should be fine.ok bedtime for real now.night all. sweet dreams to everyone, except you and maybe you. Night! :club:

The only files you need to backup are the database files. These files have the extension ".MDB". DO NOT BACKUP PTREGV2.MDB though. If you haven't created additional databases, the only files you'll have are PTRACK.MDB and HHDB.MDB. Additional databases usually have the names PTRACK2.MDB, PTRACK3.MDB unless you have renamed them.If you want to move Poker Tracker to a different PC, just backup the database files then run the install program - www.pokertracker.com/download.html - on the new PC. Copy the database files over to the new PC and overwrite the files loaded during the install. You will need to send me the new product ID (from the About window) so I can send you a new registration code. Just so everyone knows, PT couldn't make this anymore difficult if they tried.There isn't any .MDB files on my old machine.

1. My left hand grabs his knife hand at the wrist while my right hand is grabbing his right wrist. use my weight to slide downward while twisting to my right. now facing him i kick his leg at the knee that's supporting his weight which snaps and disables him. then without thought, i beat him to a bloody pulp with my fists and feet.2. happily give him the $5 that I have. he obviously needs it more than I do.3. always be aware of my surroundings and never get into that situation.I pick 3.Was this some kind of movie quote. and what the hell does Norm have to do with this. What am i missing? Care to explain?Did you just call me gar? I'll have you know that's Mr. Ol' Gar to you!P.S. thanks for the lighter.
I give him my money and as soon as he takes the knife away, I calmly explain to him the stupidity of bringing a knife to a gun fight as I tell him to drop the knife or he will be shot and killed.
Good evening Jeff. Have I missed anything the last two days? no bombshells dropped or what not?
Lance overslept for this first day of work. Other than that, not too much.
The only files you need to backup are the database files. These files have the extension ".MDB". DO NOT BACKUP PTREGV2.MDB though. If you haven't created additional databases, the only files you'll have are PTRACK.MDB and HHDB.MDB. Additional databases usually have the names PTRACK2.MDB, PTRACK3.MDB unless you have renamed them.If you want to move Poker Tracker to a different PC, just backup the database files then run the install program - www.pokertracker.com/download.html - on the new PC. Copy the database files over to the new PC and overwrite the files loaded during the install. You will need to send me the new product ID (from the About window) so I can send you a new registration code. Just so everyone knows, PT couldn't make this anymore difficult if they tried.There isn't any .MDB files on my old machine.
Ohhhhh, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it....me giving a shi.t in 5..4..3..2..Ah, no..sorry.
hahahahaha
Ok, I'm two days back, what have I missed. Who's doing what to whom and who got caught?
Lance overslept for this first day of work. Other than that, not too much.
Oh you have got to be kidding me, GAJ overslept on his first day? Did they fire him?
Oh you have got to be kidding me, GAJ overslept on his first day? Did they fire him?
Apparently, since he's got a pulse, he's irreplaceable, so he gets to give it another shot tomorrow.
Apparently, since he's got a pulse, he's irreplaceable, so he gets to give it another shot tomorrow.
"So, all we really need to know before we offer you this job is, do you have a face?" "I'm sorry?""That's, your real face, right? Like, plastic surgery is fine, but, it's not just some 3-D effects, or puddy or anything, that's your face?" "Um, yeah..""Well then, Welcome to Legend's!"
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I GET IT.A man takes a stand for something he believes in and he's got to be a lush? Hmm..so now I'm a lush, eh? Speaking of kicked in, you want to find out how it feels to pick up your teeth off the pavement with broken fingers, buddy? Keep talking. Keep talking..Woo, keep talking.Call me a drunk for believing in life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Woo.
I don't think you're getting invited to the next home game.
Apparently I'm not that tallWho knew?
Damn, you not that tall??? ****, the next thing you will tell me is that Norm doesn't drink and DNA doesn't have actually have a blog. I am so disillusioned.
"So, all we really need to know before we offer you this job is, do you have a face?" "I'm sorry?""That's, your real face, right? Like, plastic surgery is fine, but, it's not just some 3-D effects, or puddy or anything, that's your face?" "Um, yeah..""Well then, Welcome to Legend's!"
And feel free to waltz in whever you like. We're just honored to have you on the team sir.

Erik says: (2:55:51 AM)And take your ****ing status off busyjim says:? (2:56:29 AM)its so i can ignore peopleErik says:? (2:56:52 AM)Why don't you just block people you want to ignore?jim says:? (2:57:19 AM)because what if i just want to ignore them when theyre drunk and running their mouth?jim says:? (2:57:23 AM):)Erik says:? (2:57:41 AM)..jim says:? (2:57:52 AM)love ya hunErik says:? (2:58:00 AM)So that's how it is, Jimmy?Erik says:? (2:58:06 AM)Well, Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care  Erik has left the conversation. jim says:? (2:58:12 AM)hahahahaJeffrey says:? (2:58:35 AM)what a cock_  Erik has been added to the conversation. jim says:? (2:58:52 AM)Jeffrey says?2:58:35 AM)what a cock_Erik says:? (2:59:04 AM)HEY