• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Good evening folks, home from poker where today was Battle of the Sexes. 3 tables of men, 2 tables of women played down to a final table of 5 men 5 women. Restart with 10k blinds 25/50. Toni chopped for first for $365 between her and Joan so the ladies bested the men today.Have not booked yet.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???????SECURITY!!!!!!
heehee
yes
Was it the Boiler regional or whatever?
Has anyone booked a flight for Vegas yet?
I haven't. It's the weekend of the 23rd in July, though.
Yes, Smoky Mountain next week.
I know the girl that got the marriage proposal there. We were lab partners in Physics.

I took a peek at flights. Of course, they are running high, but not too crazy. I need to check what kind of rooms I can get. I'm thinking about coming in Wednesday or Thursday and leaving Tuesday or Wednesday. I think I'll do Thursday through Tuesday if the prices are the same either way.

I'm know I'm behind the times and all, but I'm really enjoying Californication. Season 2 is fun. I like Trixie the hooker. I really hope he doesn't get back with his ex. I'm sick of her unrealistic, finicky, changeable bullshit. She pisses me off.

Good evening folks, home from poker where today was Battle of the Sexes. 3 tables of men, 2 tables of women played down to a final table of 5 men 5 women. Restart with 10k blinds 25/50. Toni chopped for first for $365 between her and Joan so the ladies bested the men today.
again toni > cliffe
yes
welcome back
Good evening folks, home from poker where today was Battle of the Sexes. 3 tables of men, 2 tables of women played down to a final table of 5 men 5 women. Restart with 10k blinds 25/50. Toni chopped for first for $365 between her and Joan so the ladies bested the men today.Have not booked yet.
nice job
I took a peek at flights. Of course, they are running high, but not too crazy. I need to check what kind of rooms I can get. I'm thinking about coming in Wednesday or Thursday and leaving Tuesday or Wednesday. I think I'll do Thursday through Tuesday if the prices are the same either way.
I'll probably leave either Wednesday or Thursday and stay until Monday.
I'm know I'm behind the times and all, but I'm really enjoying Californication. Season 2 is fun. I like Trixie the hooker. I really hope he doesn't get back with his ex. I'm sick of her unrealistic, finicky, changeable bullshit. She pisses me off.
lol, Showtime has some good shows. The movies selection sucks though.
Well, as you know, bitches be crazy.
do i need to post it again???
Night all.I'm out for the week. Leaving real early for Arizona tomorrow morning.Should be back Friday afternoon.Later.
have fun
welcome backnice jobI'll probably leave either Wednesday or Thursday and stay until Monday.lol, Showtime has some good shows. The movies selection sucks though.
i agree
I know the girl that got the marriage proposal there. We were lab partners in Physics.
Ya I missed that part while preparing for alliance selections.