• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

This is good planning. Is "YOU THE MAN!" still in vogue?Good evening folks, got knocked out of the bar tourney so I came home to let Spike out. Toni's still in. It's cool, I can see the neon lights for the bar from my recliner.
I don't know, I haven't been in a few years. Kinda sad considering I can walk to the 11th green in less than 5 minutes. Weather is looking good though.
Nice.I've got 3 weeks of vacation left that expire at the end of April so I'm taking all of it.Mar 17 to Apr 9 - 24 days off in a row total.
wow, I don't know if I could go back to work after that.

vacations rock.unfortunately ours is not until june.orlando condo for a week, few days at daytona beach, universal studios including harry potter world, yay

Nice.I've got 3 weeks of vacation left that expire at the end of April so I'm taking all of it.Mar 17 to Apr 9 - 24 days off in a row total.
You could come visit me! I don't have work at the end of March.
vacations rock.unfortunately ours is not until june.orlando condo for a week, few days at daytona beach, universal studios including harry potter world, yay
So jealous!
Sounds like a good time was had by all K, 'grats.
definitely jealous
Going up to walk Toni home from the bar. She finished 3rd. Safe night all.Cards live, pots monsters.
toni > cliffe??
wow...i hate u..sounds awesome though
I don't know, I haven't been in a few years. Kinda sad considering I can walk to the 11th green in less than 5 minutes. Weather is looking good though.
I'm tired of hearing "GET IN THE HOLE!!!!" after every swing on TV.I do kinda like
though.
Sounds pretty sweet.
You could come visit me! I don't have work at the end of March.
I'm going to Arizona next week. Between that trip and the B-ball tournament, I'll probably be pretty busy.

Weeeeeee. Vacation has officially begun!Meeting people at the bar tomorrow at 11am. With 16 basketball games, Bulls and Blackhawks playing and being St. Patty's Day, it should be a fun, loooong day.Night all.

I'm going to Arizona next week. Between that trip and the B-ball tournament, I'll probably be pretty busy.
Boo for me.
Weeeeeee. Vacation has officially begun!Meeting people at the bar tomorrow at 11am. With 16 basketball games, Bulls and Blackhawks playing and being St. Patty's Day, it should be a fun, loooong day.Night all.
now don't you go dying on me!50291_120868214602910_177347_n.jpg

Had my dental checkup. No major damage, but I need some things cleaned out and sealed up. It sucks, but it's way better than root canals so I'm not going to wait. Back to Dr. Singh in two weeks.