• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm going on a cruise for my 50th birthday. Who wants to come?
Well, I totally do, but it all depends. Are you doing it in actual November? How long, how much, etc...

My little netbook has a bad charging port. I've been struggling to keep it charged up for weeks. I'm on a new little netbook. It's red and nice. I feel bad for the little blue one, though. :club:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, thank you!I just sobered up from the Fake Patty's day drinking on 3/12. :club:
Good job!

Thursday-Day OffI went to school before 7:30 this morning and was there until after 8:30 tonight. I had to be there to collect fundraiser money as folks trickled in. Then we had an Exec board meeting. It was a long day. On the plus side, I spent it with a few ladies from the board that are really cool. It was no rock star tour bus with jello shots, but it was a lot better than a kick in the head.

Next week is spring break at work. I have class on Monday and Wednesday night, and I have to work on my online class homework, but I can spend a lot of time in my jammie pants. This pleases me.

Next week is spring break at work. I have class on Monday and Wednesday night, and I have to work on my online class homework, but I can spend a lot of time in my jammie pants. This pleases me.
thinking of you in your jammie pants pleases me.