FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Man, this has been a really fun game to watch so far.I love Seattle's gameplan and a lot of their offensive playcalls. I do think their defense is going to need another turnover. Not sure they can continue to outscore New Orleans.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Man, this has been a really fun game to watch so far.I love Seattle's gameplan and a lot of their offensive playcalls. I do think their defense is going to need another turnover. Not sure they can continue to outscore New Orleans.
I may be wrong.
I may be wrong.
As long as we don't turn the ball over, I think we'll win this game. Obamanu's never dropped the ball like he is today though - that's disappointing. Maybe we can put an end to the "Seahawks are awful" talk?
As long as we don't turn the ball over, I think we'll win this game. Obamanu's never dropped the ball like he is today though - that's disappointing. Maybe we can put an end to the "Seahawks are awful" talk?
Not awful today.Seahawks can get back to .500 with a win next week!!!
Wow - what a run by Lynch!
He actually calls that "Beast Mode". This is exactly why we traded for Lynch. I am so unbelievably thrilled right now. And we've already beaten the Bears in Chicago - gotta root for Green Bay tomorrow. I'm probably going to talk shit all week long. Granted, I'm about 8 beers in.
Maybe we can put an end to the "Seahawks are awful" talk?
One game (where they gave up 36 points) does not erase a season of 7-9. Do you realize they both allowed more and scored fewer points than Cincy this year?Seahawks are awful. They were marginally better than New Orleans today.
One game (where they gave up 36 points) does not erase a season of 7-9. Do you realize they both allowed more and scored fewer points than Cincy this year?Seahawks are awful. They were marginally better than New Orleans today.
....buzzkill. We're still 2 wins (or flukes, as it were) from a Super Bowl.
It's hard not to have the impression that Caldwell is in charge of calling time-outs at random times and everything else is Manning.
Sorry. I just pop in and out on occasion. Didn't see this.
no problem. saw your name as logged in, so took a chance.
Things are a bit different in here than they were in the old days. People pop in, read the few posts, maybe comment and leave. Nobody is here for long.
Yeah, i know. no big deal.Mostly, i posted the "guess not" post as I signed out. no harm, no foul.
Dave: You forgot that Caldwell is also responsible for ridiculous challenges.
Good point. I stand corrected.
Things are a bit different in here than they were in the old days. People pop in, read the few posts, maybe comment and leave. Nobody is here for long.
except for a few.....
The tree is down and everything is put away for another year.
isn't it sad :(In PA for a baby shower today....Jarret's friend (who lived w/us for 5 months) fiance. I'm making Jarret stay...it's his friend and I'm not going to know anyone...so i think it's only fair...it's at a restaurant...so i hope there is free food...oh yeah -tropicana peach orchard mimosas ROCK!!!!

Having a tough time rooting in this game.Logically, I guess it would be better for the Bears if the Packers win and go to Atlanta, leaving us with Seattle (even though they beat us and we beat Philly this year).Problem is my brain simply isn't wired to ever root for Green Bay.

Having a tough time rooting in this game.Logically, I guess it would be better for the Bears if the Packers win and go to Atlanta, leaving us with Seattle (even though they beat us and we beat Philly this year).Problem is my brain simply isn't wired to ever root for Green Bay.
Crazy how that works. Although, if Green Bay is out of it, I do want the Division to do as well as it can. Weird on my part.