FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Let's talk about class a minute, all right? Here's you and Giorgio in the guest room. Classy, isn't it? Here's you and Giorgio in the rumpus room. Another classy one, huh? This one I can't figure out. There's you, there's Giorgio...what's with the midget over here?

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

The one time I watched it the contestants were so fucking stupid it made it unbearable.
Yeah, the two guys I saw were clueless. They ended up with 40K.Good evening folks, caught up. Took me twice as long to get home tonight due to the slow moving traffic in the snow. We're supposed to get 12 inches of the stuff tonight. I hate shoveling.

I had a busy day today. I worked and then Conner and I went to hang out with my parents at their hotel. Conner took a swim. Then Dave, Conner, my parents and I went to meet up with Dave's parents who picked up Raist for us. We all had dinner together and then my parents came to my place and we exchanged gifts. After the gift exchanging, the Armstrongs came over and we started cooking for our brunch at Tim and Kelly's tomorrow. I made and apple-sausage ring and I have a brioche in the breadmaker. Amanda made blueberry-coconut-macadamia muffins and she's making hashbrown casserole tomorrow. I'm bringing the mimosa supplies and Tim is making bloody marys. Kelly is making various fritattas. I'm also bringing cocktail shrimp. Tomorrow should be full of high calorie tastiness.Of course, tomorrow night we'll be watching the Colts play the Jets. I'm not making any predictions because I don't want to jinx it, but the bookies have set the line at Colts -7.5.

We got some snow, but not as much as I thought we were going to have. It looked like a lot coming down today, but it didn't stick.

Of course, tomorrow night we'll be watching the Colts play the Jets. I'm not making any predictions because I don't want to jinx it, but the bookies have set the line at Colts -7.5.
Last I saw, the Colts were favored by 2.5 or 3 points.
Jeffrey, some time ago, you were into golf at a pretty high level. Care to chat about it?I'm on MSN
Sorry. I just pop in and out on occasion. Didn't see this.
guess not.
Things are a bit different in here than they were in the old days. People pop in, read the few posts, maybe comment and leave. Nobody is here for long.