• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Just got done talking to an old friend of mine (Denise) and started thinking about how we met.I was dating her sister Lisa and was madly in love with her. After we broke up I befriended her little sister so I could keep track of Lisa, that was Denise. 32 years later I still talk with Denise at least two or three times a year. Haven't talked to or seen Lisa in at least 28 years.

Mountains is towards the middle of February.Way too many things to go into detail about, but a few things that have happened lately:
  • Light/orb shines brightly and flies around in Brandon's room. He refers to it as his angel visiting him again.
  • Brandon had a football fly from one end of his room into his closet by itself while he was playing playstation
  • I have woken up multiple times with scratches on my legs, chest, back, arm
  • I got a brand new pair of pajama pants for Christmas and woke up with the leg split open down the side on Christmas night.
  • Had a pair of boxers rip in half while sleeping
  • My phone sometimes types "666" by itself. I can see the numbers being pushed.
  • Denny has seen apparitions in our bathroom and at the end of our bed
  • There are orbs that fly around in our bathroom at night from time to time, bright bright circular concentrated lights
  • Last night Denny and I woke up to the most ridiculous glass breaking/crashing sounds that happened at almost exactly 3 am (the witching hour). I literally grabbed a golf club as I thought someone had broke into our house, but we could not find anything out of the ordinary or broken.

I believe it.. Since I grew up in a house with the same things happening.. Hence my horrible fear of the dark
we definitely have a ghost in our house, possibly a demon. I've been denying it for the last few years, but the last few weeks have pretty much convinced me of it
Good luck with that.
Way too many things to go into detail about, but a few things that have happened lately:
  • Light/orb shines brightly and flies around in Brandon's room. He refers to it as his angel visiting him again.
  • Brandon had a football fly from one end of his room into his closet by itself while he was playing playstation
  • I have woken up multiple times with scratches on my legs, chest, back, arm
  • I got a brand new pair of pajama pants for Christmas and woke up with the leg split open down the side on Christmas night.
  • Had a pair of boxers rip in half while sleeping
  • My phone sometimes types "666" by itself. I can see the numbers being pushed.
  • Denny has seen apparitions in our bathroom and at the end of our bed
  • There are orbs that fly around in our bathroom at night from time to time, bright bright circular concentrated lights
  • Last night Denny and I woke up to the most ridiculous glass breaking/crashing sounds that happened at almost exactly 3 am (the witching hour). I literally grabbed a golf club as I thought someone had broke into our house, but we could not find anything out of the ordinary or broken.

Wow. I got nothing. That seems pretty screwy.
yeah, and don't ask me what I was planning on doing with a golf club had someone actually broke into our house.
I think the best advice would be to lay up and then try to get up and down for your par.
Yeah, don't try to be a hero Tiger.
My 8:00am Psyc class is going to be cancelled because of low enrollment. The new dean (my new boss) wanted to talk about giving me an intro to sociology class. I told her upfront I'd never taken a sociology class before, but if I taught this I still think I'd be good at it.....then she asked where I got my master's from. She was less than thrilled with the answer. After asking where my bachelor's is from, she asked what my gpa was. I thought for sure I was going to be fired.I still got the class, and still have my other classes. Pretty sure I need to make alternate plans for next semester though. Is there any chance she's not just honoring the contract I signed and not going to offer me one next semester? Dammit.Overall: Yay? I don't even know.
Hmmmm, good luck with that.
Just got done talking to an old friend of mine (Denise) and started thinking about how we met.I was dating her sister Lisa and was madly in love with her. After we broke up I befriended her little sister so I could keep track of Lisa, that was Denise. 32 years later I still talk with Denise at least two or three times a year. Haven't talked to or seen Lisa in at least 28 years.
Sounds about right.
kinda creepy
That's pretty cool.
I believe it.. Since I grew up in a house with the same things happening.. Hence my horrible fear of the dark
You should visit Nashville and exorcise his ghost since you have experience with hauntings.
Sweeeet. We gotta find him a girlfriend.........
Hahahaha..that was awesome.
kinda creepy
Well, it was a bad decision at the time that worked out great. He's not keeping track of her now so no harm no foul.
Yet your love of haunted houses? Bitches be crazy, yo.obv.
They do indeed. Heehee.

so while at poker yesterday one of my regular players says "hey man, come outside with me for a minute" I was like ummm OK. He goes "you know how people always crowd around your laptop to see the seating chart and what not?" I was like yeah, he said "i have a gift for you to solve that"The laptop screen is 17" to put the scale into perspective. Pretty ridiculous gift imoIMG_20110111_170259.jpg

Sidenote from my blog post today:Pudge, my 8-year-old, has decided he’s a carnivore. He’s always talking about how much he loves meat. Today, while watching Bizarre Foods, he said, “If meat was a woman, I’d marry it and have little meat babies. Then I’d eat them.”That’s one weird child.

Sidenote from my blog post today:Pudge, my 8-year-old, has decided he’s a carnivore. He’s always talking about how much he loves meat. Today, while watching Bizarre Foods, he said, “If meat was a woman, I’d marry it and have little meat babies. Then I’d eat them.”That’s one weird child.
you obviously told him to bide his time as he will have plenty of chances to eat women when he's older?