• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

you guys don't read my blog.
I needed to catch up. You should post here when you have a new one. Ani is a cute name for a cute dog. Pat cracks me up. The video of the duct removal was funny.

My brother got a pretty shady-looking underage last night in his first night back to school. I do feel bad for him, cause it was more just a result of bad luck. I certainly don't miss being under 21.

My brother went back to college last night and promptly got an underage drinking ticket. Apparently him and some friends had a designated driver taking them home, driver got pulled over, cop claimed to smell alcohol on them and gave them all breathalyzers. Officially, they got pulled over for failure to yield to a pedestrian and the driver was completely sober. I'm sure he only pulled them over because he saw 4 18-20 year olds in a car at midnight and a chance to hand out tickets...but it doesn't matter. It just seems unnecessary to give 3 UA tickets to kids who were going home before midnight and got their own DD. I'm glad I'm over 21.
A good judge will throw that shit out and tell them to not do that again.I would write to the cops boss and explain the situation and ask him why should kids do the correct thing by getting a DD when the cop is going to be a prick anyway?
A good judge will throw that shit out and tell them to not do that again.I would write to the cops boss and explain the situation and ask him why should kids do the correct thing by getting a DD when the cop is going to be a prick anyway?
Agreed. And he blew under .05, which means he could've just drove home but didn't feel comfortable doing it. This happens all the time there and I hate seeing it.It's all legal, unfortunately. The dd did, in fact, stop with her wheels inside a pedestrian crossing zone.. He claimed to smell alcohol, which gave him probable cause and only requires his word. And then the kids blew more than .00. Not much to fight there, as obvious as it is.
Agreed. And he blew under .05, which means he could've just drove home but didn't feel comfortable doing it. This happens all the time there and I hate seeing it.It's all legal, unfortunately. The dd did, in fact, stop with her wheels inside a pedestrian crossing zone.. He claimed to smell alcohol, which gave him probable cause and only requires his word. And then the kids blew more than .00. Not much to fight there, as obvious as it is.
no, he couldn't have. he would have gotten a DUI instead of just UA.
You can get by with as much as .05 and not get a DUI underage there?
no, he couldn't have. he would have gotten a DUI instead of just UA.
You can get by with as much as .05 and not get a DUI underage there?
He wouldn't have been in the car that got pulled over, was the point I was trying to get at. Though I can see how he might've gotten pulled over regardless of whether he had a traffic violation that was legitimate.
He wouldn't have been in the car that got pulled over, was the point I was trying to get at. Though I can see how he might've gotten pulled over regardless of whether he had a traffic violation that was legitimate.
So being under 21 and driving with a BAC of .O5 isn't a legitimate traffic violation?I've always been a big fan of your logic.
Let's hope I can avoid another rivered one-outer tonite, shall we?Hey, Erick, congrats on the kids and stuff. Good looking family.
There's multiple?
Let's hope I can avoid another rivered one-outer tonite, shall we?Hey, Erick, congrats on the kids and stuff. Good looking family.
Thanks, Jeff.
That too.
Thanks, Doug.
There's multiple?
Erin had a kid before she met me. He just turned 4 on Thursday. I've been raising him for 2+ years now.
Erin had a kid before she met me. He just turned 4 on Thursday. I've been raising him for 2+ years now.
I think I knew that. Failure on my part.
Thanks, Jeff.Thanks, Doug. Erin had a kid before she met me. He just turned 4 on Thursday. I've been raising him for 2+ years now.
How does he like his new brother? Raist was four when Conner was born. He was thrilled about Con.