• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I was reading a bit of the Shit My Dad Says book yesterday. It has more than just the tweets from the author, it has anecdotes and funny stuff the dad said when the author was a kid. It had me laughing out loud in the bookstore. The chapter about his dad coaching his little league team was priceless.Here's an piece he wrote for the book that didn't make it in. It's still pretty funny.

I was reading a bit of the Shit My Dad Says book yesterday. It has more than just the tweets from the author, it has anecdotes and funny stuff the dad said when the author was a kid. It had me laughing out loud in the bookstore. The chapter about his dad coaching his little league team was priceless.Here's an piece he wrote for the book that didn't make it in. It's still pretty funny.
You doofus, that link goes to the second page of a two-page article.
Catchup took forever, the forum is slow as fuck for me tonight.
It wouldn't even load at like 11-11:30.
Don't threaten me with a good time.. I'll take you up on it.
I just did.
Hey you! :club:
Who....me?
You doofus, that link goes to the second page of a two-page article.
Oops. I thought I went back first. Well, there's a link to page one on page two, right?
Who....me?
Indeed.
Are you saying you got the package I sent you?
I KNEW IT!!!!! i smelt some primanti and a slight scent of peanut butterit actually wasn't that bad...thank you sir
I KNEW IT!!!!! i smelt some primanti and a slight scent of peanut butterit actually wasn't that bad...thank you sir
Did he wrap the jar in a sock to keep it from breaking in transit?

I worked out again tonight. I've been pretty consistent for about a month now. I hate exercise. My butt is higher, though. I like that.

I worked out again tonight. I've been pretty consistent for about a month now. I hate exercise. My butt is higher, though. I like that.
so where's the pics?