• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

What a dick.Dot, feather, or Cleveland?
I know right. You would never do that would you Scout?I heard a thing on the radio yesterday about changing all the names of sports teams that are linked with "native americans". Apparently there are native groups that are really offended by teams like the Indians, Braves, and Blackhawks. I don't know what I think about that.
I know right. You would never do that would you Scout?I heard a thing on the radio yesterday about changing all the names of sports teams that are linked with "native americans". Apparently there are native groups that are really offended by teams like the Indians, Braves, and Blackhawks. I don't know what I think about that.
Welcome to 1988.
He's such an idiot.34764_135012519859716_100000529074097_274020_3430293_n.jpg
A damn fine idiot, though, so he's got that going for him.
Ren does not watch nor care when it's the Williams sisters involved so yeah spill that all you want.The guys could have totally spoiled the Mahut/Isner match too if they wanted.Unless it's Roger, Rafa, or like a really good semifinal or something I don't care if you spoil it.Actually, I still don't know who won that match. I thought Kviatova had pulled out for injury so I was suprised when you said they were playing.
Serena won, which I'm sure you read somewhere. The opponent was playing her doubles match today. I finally looked up the scoring on wikipedia because, despite your attempts to explain it, I was still lost. Even after reading it, I'm not sure I remember how it all works.
Welcome to 1988.
I was thinking something like this. I remember these discussions when I was a kid.
I don't think it was new information, I'm just saying that I heard it on the radio yesterday. Why is everyone so mean to me??????
Must be because you're not the baby anymore......
I don't think it was new information, I'm just saying that I heard it on the radio yesterday. Why is everyone so mean to me??????
Jealous of your youth and beauty?
Plus, if it was 1988, I was 3 and probably wouldn't have cared about this stuff.... so there.....
See!
kdTJ5IaKcA8CPrWxOhK9.jpg-aP_bBZO8uRvXBpxf-bU.jpgTP6QP0UBj4w2jWQx-C8a.jpgouGpbMGyyRbhE4q8yQzH.jpgLElfpHBaVHaSkS7U63YX.jpgGuess I didn't spend enough $$$ yesterday, upgraded our living room TV to a 55" Flat LCD.Pics later after we get it set up.
New car AND tv and no boots for D. :club:
Guess I didn't spend enough $$$ yesterday, upgraded our living room TV to a 55" Flat LCD.Pics later after we get it set up.
pfffffft....i bought a new razor for my nutsack AND a venti vanilla iced coffee from starbucks this weekend....NOW WHAT?!?!nice purchases sir
They had a zipper pocket where you could hide your weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
I can't wait for the day when I don't have to hide my weed.