• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

55" LCD (New stand also)NSWwIkxupaCd8pSHBaVE.jpgReplaced my 47" Flat Movie Theatre Screen that I got when HD came out before all carriers started carrying HD, probably 9 years ago.

You can multi table, what, 50 on that thing? :club: very nice vold.Good morning folks, day off today since yesterday was a holiday. Hope everyone kept all their fingers and toes.

55" LCD (New stand also)NSWwIkxupaCd8pSHBaVE.jpgReplaced my 47" Flat Movie Theatre Screen that I got when HD came out before all carriers started carrying HD, probably 9 years ago.
That's a big ole TV. It's still amazing to me that they can be so thin, though. Very cool.
Those boots were amazing!!It's just about a million degrees here today.
It's supposed to be hot here today, too, and muggy. I haven't been out yet. I do miss the dry heat.
You can multi table, what, 50 on that thing? :club: very nice vold.Good morning folks, day off today since yesterday was a holiday. Hope everyone kept all their fingers and toes.
Conner got a slight burn on one finger.

Joey Votto not in the all-star line up. Yet another reason why MLB sucks.

Morning. You at the new job today?
no, tomorrow. What are you up to today?
no, tomorrow. What are you up to today?
I'm not doing much. I have a little housework. Just trying to stay cool.
I'm not doing much. I have a little housework. Just trying to stay cool.
Gonna be a brutally hot week. I should be doing car work but I just don't want too.
Gonna be a brutally hot week. I should be doing car work but I just don't want too.
I'm just glad that all the stuff I have to do is indoors. The mosquitoes are bad right now, too.
That's a big ole TV. It's still amazing to me that they can be so thin, though. Very cool.
spock.pngStar Trek foresaw interstellar travel but not flat panel displays.

Talked to her on the phone, wonder if she listened. Don't have much hope, she hasn't in 15 years.

In Back to the Future, Doc sets the Delorean to a day 25 years in the future. Today is that day.
Yep. John Kovalic (Creator of Dork Tower and illustrator of Munchkin-one of my favorite games-tweeted that today.
Talked to her on the phone, wonder if she listened. Don't have much hope, she hasn't in 15 years.
You talked to her about feelings and she didn't hang up or shut you down?
You talked to her about feelings and she didn't hang up or shut you down?
yes.