FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

no special clothes, i just got pulled off the sideline. Matt's not pissed. No yellow cards, but I did give a couple of kids a stern talking to. I didn't have cards and no kid has been carded all season. But I would have given one to one of our kids if I could have.
What age group are they playing?I never used cards if the kids were under 10, I usually just pulled them to the side and stopped play for a second and explained rules or would have a talk about good sportsmanship depending on the situation.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

What age group are they playing?I never used cards if the kids were under 10, I usually just pulled them to the side and stopped play for a second and explained rules or would have a talk about good sportsmanship depending on the situation.
That's what I did. They're playing U-10 rep. Seven a side on smaller fields.
Okay so I just texted Kevin (Blake's tour manager) to tease him about giving me a pass for tomorrow and not for tonight.His response?"I sent you an email."Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaawwwwww!I'm going backstage tonight too!!!!!See ya'll later!
So cool that all your creepy stalking practice is paying real dividends now. Have fun!!
Did Matt's team win? I'm not suggesting anything, just asking. Also, in other news, Josh used to be the youngest certified FIFA ref in the world.
And yet it still makes me go "eh?" when I stop to realize he actually likes soccer.
I think the kid and I will spend most of the day at the park fighting off the Indians.
You really crack me the fuck up. I would give you advice but I don't know nuffin bout fightin' off dem der injuns.Happy birthday Henry. For your birthday, I will let you entertain me in October. :club:
You really crack me the fuck up. I would give you advice but I don't know nuffin bout fightin' off dem der injuns.Happy birthday Henry. For your birthday, I will let you entertain me in October. :club:
So I'm considering a trip in October. Do I try to get a job at the Magic Toronto Grand Prix or do I go to Chicago to hang with Ren and Henry? They are the same weekend. Would I even get to see Blue and Spice if I went to Toronto or are they so far out in the burbs that I wouldn't get the chance? Hmm...
So cool that all your creepy stalking practice is paying real dividends now. Have fun!!
Who said creepy can't also be cool?Blake Shelton totally loves me, btw. He was pretty much all about us last night. He totally recognized me. He was on his way into the room for the M&G and I was standing at the bottom of the stairs he had to go up. He stopped when he saw me (without me saying anything - I was going to just let him go on by) but he stopped and we chatted for a few minutes before he went on up the stairs into the M&G room. Then when it was my turn for the M&G he hugged me and squished the breath out of me. When he saw the pic I had he goes "What ridiculous thing were we doing there?" So everyone in the room had to see the picture of course.During the show we had so many moments of eye contact and recognition I can't even count them all. A couple of the highlights: During Some Beach there's a line that goes "there's music and dancing and lovers romancing in the salty evening air". He was out on the short catwalk his stage has for most of the song. My seat was on the front row all the way to his right. He stood in the middle of the catwalk and turned 90 degrees to his right to catch my eye and sing that part. When he got to the "lovers romancing" part he winked and nodded his head like "oh yeah". I just laughed and he grinned and turned back to the main section of the audience. It was all I could do to not let my knees buckle.Then my other favorite highlight of the night was during his cover of Conway Twitty's classic "Tight Fittin' Jeans". He came over to our side of the stage and kind of crouched down and took my hand (oh god) and sang an entire verse of that song while holding my hand and looking in my eyes. Again, surprised I didn't faint. Immediately after that he noticed mom next to me taking his picture so he totally cheesed it up and moved in really close to her camera with this big old stupid grin on his face. That picture turned out hilarious. I know some of you are her friend on FB and will see it there but as soon as she uploads it I'll post it here too cause it's just too damn funny.Ozzy joked afterwards that he needed to thank Blake for taking care of the foreplay for him last night. LOLI can't wait to see him again tonight.
So I'm considering a trip in October. Do I try to get a job at the Magic Toronto Grand Prix or do I go to Chicago to hang with Ren and Henry? They are the same weekend. Would I even get to see Blue and Spice if I went to Toronto or are they so far out in the burbs that I wouldn't get the chance? Hmm...
Hmmmmmm indeed......
Who said creepy can't also be cool?Blake Shelton totally loves me, btw. He was pretty much all about us last night. He totally recognized me. He was on his way into the room for the M&G and I was standing at the bottom of the stairs he had to go up. He stopped when he saw me (without me saying anything - I was going to just let him go on by) but he stopped and we chatted for a few minutes before he went on up the stairs into the M&G room. Then when it was my turn for the M&G he hugged me and squished the breath out of me. When he saw the pic I had he goes "What ridiculous thing were we doing there?" So everyone in the room had to see the picture of course.During the show we had so many moments of eye contact and recognition I can't even count them all. A couple of the highlights: During Some Beach there's a line that goes "there's music and dancing and lovers romancing in the salty evening air". He was out on the short catwalk his stage has for most of the song. My seat was on the front row all the way to his right. He stood in the middle of the catwalk and turned 90 degrees to his right to catch my eye and sing that part. When he got to the "lovers romancing" part he winked and nodded his head like "oh yeah". I just laughed and he grinned and turned back to the main section of the audience. It was all I could do to not let my knees buckle.Then my other favorite highlight of the night was during his cover of Conway Twitty's classic "Tight Fittin' Jeans". He came over to our side of the stage and kind of crouched down and took my hand (oh god) and sang an entire verse of that song while holding my hand and looking in my eyes. Again, surprised I didn't faint. Immediately after that he noticed mom next to me taking his picture so he totally cheesed it up and moved in really close to her camera with this big old stupid grin on his face. That picture turned out hilarious. I know some of you are her friend on FB and will see it there but as soon as she uploads it I'll post it here too cause it's just too damn funny.Ozzy joked afterwards that he needed to thank Blake for taking care of the foreplay for him last night. LOLI can't wait to see him again tonight.
You are such a lucky bitch!!! Damn!
What are they even showing? (I'm watching my DVRd copy of Rafa's match from yesterday so I don't know.) Didn't Serena get a walk over?
She was playing the Russian girl.
Hmmmmmm indeed......
I don't even know that I can get work at the tournament. It's being organized by a guy I don't know. I have excellent references, though, so who knows. Another Magic option I have would be Nashville in November. There's a smaller tourney that a guy I know is running and he loves me, so I probably could and there's a GP on the 20th. I don't know who's running it. I got asked last minute to go to St. Louis to work a tourney, but I was in Vegas. I wish those events hadn't conflicted.
How was that fun?? I show up to see you after missing you for a week and you bail on me. I think you're kind of mean actually.You have to admit it was kind of hilarious though. I didn't watch it live but when I was watching SportsCentre last night, I almost spit when I saw it. I have nothing going on today, I think the kid and I will spend most of the day at the park fighting off the Indians.
feather or dot?nice concert experience ren.Good morning folks, caught up.
Spicey and I can both be in downtown Toronto in less than a half-hour. We both live about 10 minutes from the airport. I have a spare bedroom or, even better, extra room in my bed.JS
Spicey and I can both be in downtown Toronto in less than a half-hour. We both live about 10 minutes from the airport. I have a spare bedroom or, even better, extra room in my bed.JS
This is a tempting offer.
feather or dot?nice concert experience ren.Good morning folks, caught up.
Dot. There aren't many feathers here, the dots have driven them out. Fun concerting Ren!!!
Hello Jeffrey, how's the fishing?
Fishing has been good, but unfortunately bookings are way off, especially for a holiday weekend.
Fishing has been good, but unfortunately bookings are way off, especially for a holiday weekend.
Oil spill keeping them away?
How was that fun?? I show up to see you after missing you for a week and you bail on me. I think you're kind of mean actually. I have nothing going on today, I think the kid and I will spend most of the day at the park fighting off the Indians.
What a dick.Dot, feather, or Cleveland?
Who said creepy can't also be cool?Ozzy joked afterwards that he needed to thank Blake for taking care of the foreplay for him last night. LOL
Awesome.
Oil spill keeping them away?
Think it's a continued bad economy mostly, but oil publicity can't help. By same token, we haven't been effected yet, and we've had some people come down here instead of Gulf Coast, so thinking it's mostly just continued slow economy.