• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

This sounds like a totally fun afternoon.
I could get into that.
I am a patient man.
Cool. We could both wait for Spicey.I'm trying to get on a weight lifting regiment. Dave has done lots of research in his own pursuit and has become my trainer. This is after tonight's workout. It's really more of a "before" pic, but I'm a little pumped from the work out so it's not too bad. I love my tramp stamp. It's almost a year old!101_2202.jpg
I make these Chinese spinach noodles with a simple tomato and basil sauce for the kid and he packs away more than I do.
Chinese spinach noodles, eh? Do they have less calories than regular noodles? How are they on fiber?
This sounds like a totally fun afternoon.
I'm not allowed to be around guns, felon and all; not that it matters cause I'm not going anyways, but anyways!
I'm trying to get on a weight lifting regiment. Dave has done lots of research in his own pursuit and has become my trainer. This is after tonight's workout. It's really more of a "before" pic, but I'm a little pumped from the work out so it's not too bad. I love my tramp stamp. It's almost a year old!101_2202.jpg
For some strange reason I have Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart in my head now
Oh yeah, forgot about this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWp_K2rvUXQ
LOL, surely it was juice or something
Off to the surgeons...
Sigh, it's not too late to back out! Don't do it SHAVER!
I'm on my own both ways this year?
We leave an hour after you. The only time I've ever got to cry goodbye to you at the airport was over the phone so yes my dear this year you get the full crying goodbye.
Arrive Wed June 23 8:00amLeave Sun June 27 1:35pmWe have to check in at the same time right?
Yeah we both that to be there with ID for check in.. Especially since the room reservation was made by me with my credit card or else they may have let you check in before i arrived. Sorry to leave you homeless for 13 hours =(
VegasArrivalsandDepartures2010.jpg
Excuse me Mrs Fancy Pants :club:
Yeah we both that to be there with ID for check in.. Especially since the room reservation was made by me with my credit card or else they may have let you check in before i arrived. Sorry to leave you homeless for 13 hours =(
Oh well I'll just check my bag and explore the strip or head to RIO. I'll find a way to entertain myself in Vegas.
Evening all.Couldn't find anyone to switch and give me tomorrow off for Saturday, so I'm calling in tomorrow. I think I deserve a 4 day weekend.
I think you do, too!
Are they coming to Vegas?
So far, no. I'm still hoping for a change of heart but the homos need the money for their new place.
Off to the surgeons...
Oooh, I'm so excited for you!
For some strange reason I have Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart in my head now.
:club:
We leave an hour after you. The only time I've ever got to cry goodbye to you at the airport was over the phone so yes my dear this year you get the full crying goodbye.
It's a sight to behold.
Excuse me Mrs Fancy Pants :ts
I know! What happened to the slacking?!?! I'm slipping.
Oh well I'll just check my bag and explore the strip or head to RIO. I'll find a way to entertain myself in Vegas.
You'll have to be really creative and try pretty hard. There's not much to do there.

I went out to clean the dogwood fuzz off of the airconditioner unit yesterday and now I have mosquito bites everywhere.I was wearing shorts that are like cut off sweats and I was panty-free and now I have some bites in a very personal place. fml

Tim - http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/09/ben-roethlis...lice-statement/During the interview, Ben's accuser describes how she met Ben -- and even claimed, "He seemed like a nice guy at first."The accuser then explains how Ben allegedly whipped out his penis, followed her into a nightclub restroom and raped her.During the statement, the accuser tells the officer that she can't remember specifics from the alleged rape -- only that it "happened so fast."Sick burn

Tim - http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/09/ben-roethlis...lice-statement/During the interview, Ben's accuser describes how she met Ben -- and even claimed, "He seemed like a nice guy at first."The accuser then explains how Ben allegedly whipped out his penis, followed her into a nightclub restroom and raped her.During the statement, the accuser tells the officer that she can't remember specifics from the alleged rape -- only that it "happened so fast."Sick burn
tmz huh? YKHIKYG?
No whiskey dick for ole Ben!