• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Thu Jun 24 Arrive in LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at 8:30 AMMonday, June 28, 2010 Departing Las Vegas, NV (LAS) at 02:30 PM

Ooh, good one!Tome el examen para mi clase de espanol esta noche. Era muy dificil. See, I don't know if I should use "era" or "estuve" in that last sentence. Ugh. The preterite vs. imperfect stuff really hurts my brain. I think it's "era" because it's a description. I'm almost sure that's right. The formal and informal command forms of the verbs may have tripped me up, too. Shit. Dog, I hope I get an A, but I think it could be worse, like even a C. jfaffafsdjfdfakfdfjfsdafljajakjfkj This class cost about a thousand dollars. I really want an A.
I would use era there...but I couldn't tell u why.....it just sounds right to me
Thu Jun 24 Arrive in LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at 8:30 AMMonday, June 28, 2010 Departing Las Vegas, NV (LAS) at 02:30 PM
You want to wait a bit for me and share a cab? It will be about an hour. If not, that's cool.
I would use era there...but I couldn't tell u why.....it just sounds right to me
Well, good. I got a B (85%) on the midterm. Boo.
Congrats on not being firedStrange dream Nik..Good News about her hopefully leaving..Sounds yummy SAMUmm.. does everyone want to post their day/arrival and departure times so we can see who is flying in close to each other? I will make a list =)FLIGHT INFORMATION Wed, 23JUN10 LAS VEGAS NV 8:40PM Tue, 29JUN10 LAS VEGAS NV 6:45AM
We get in at 3:45 Thursday and leave at 1:25 Monday.
I'd also like to hear about Saturday night.
It was pretty low key. Just drinking and socializing at Volds. Shaver and Jarret are new homos, Jarret has a nice beard going.My streak of getting owned by the Vold family continued. After everyone left I played a little heads up against Mr Vold, got it in with AJ vs KJ, didn't win. Then got short and shoved K7 again against KJ and lost.
It was pretty low key. Just drinking and socializing at Volds. Shaver and Jarret are new homos, Jarret has a nice beard going.My streak of getting owned by the Vold family continued. After everyone left I played a little heads up against Mr Vold, got it in with AJ vs KJ, didn't win. Then got short and shoved K7 again against KJ and lost.
;)Land 6pm Vegas time 24thDepart 4pm 28th
Congrats on not being firedStrange dream Nik..Good News about her hopefully leaving..Sounds yummy SAMUmm.. does everyone want to post their day/arrival and departure times so we can see who is flying in close to each other? I will make a list =)FLIGHT INFORMATION Wed, 23JUN10 LAS VEGAS NV 8:40PM Tue, 29JUN10 LAS VEGAS NV 6:45AM
Arrive Wed June 23 8:00amLeave Sun June 27 1:35pmWe have to check in at the same time right?
CHARLIE MURPHY!
What did the five fingers say to the face???
KJ is awesome. Love it.
But how are your thumbs?-?
My thumbs should make a full recovery from my surgery.If only it was - then I could put him in time out and make him apologize. The person who actually blew through it, not so much....
I can't imagine Yvonne ever staying at Circus Circus.
I was going to point this out too but got so scared at the thought of monkey thumbs.Arrive 1015 am ThursdayDepart 1225 pm Monday
I'm on my own both ways this year?
Well, if Scott doesn't want to wait for me, I can wait for you. And if Ren and Oz want to go a bit early, you can ride with them.
Well, if Scott doesn't want to wait for me, I can wait for you. And if Ren and Oz want to go a bit early, you can ride with them.
Leave Vegas early......cute.
My thumbs should make a full recovery from my surgery.If only it was - then I could put him in time out and make him apologize. The person who actually blew through it, not so much....
Time to change your password?

I boiled spaghetti noodles and put canned sauce, parmesan cheese sprinkle and dried basil on it and you'd think I made the kids a feast. I think that means I need to cook more often for them.

I boiled spaghetti noodles and put canned sauce, parmesan cheese sprinkle and dried basil on it and you'd think I made the kids a feast. I think that means I need to cook more often for them.
I make these Chinese spinach noodles with a simple tomato and basil sauce for the kid and he packs away more than I do.

I've been playing micro tourneys on Stars and I'm really enjoying it but I have a problem. If I only play one table I get bored and if I play two then I tend to ignore one and focus on the other. Anyone else have this problem?

I am a patient man.