FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

There is nothing wrong with watching A Christmas Story 3 or 4 times in a 2 day period is there?
Not at all. I've done it 5 or 6 times before. TBS FTW.It's really the only part of Christmas that I like.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Goddamn! It's a Christmas miracle!!!!
Holy shit.
Pretty sure that Volde wasn't active in this thread at the same time you were. Just sayin'.Merry Christmas to all my Hebrews and Shebrews out there.
I think he's thinking of Vade.
Fuckin' airlines they will put you on a flight knowing there is a 90% chance of your connection being canceled and stranding you. They don't care they can claim weather problems and it doesn't cost them anything.
Seriously. I tried to get them to rebook me and the guy swore my connection would be running very late, too. LIAR!
Nik is here safe and sound.
Thank Dog! I'm so glad to be here. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEeEEEeEeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Glad to hear.Though it would have been nice to see her, I'm glad she escaped Chi-town. It's snowing again here.
You'll have to come visit me pretty soon. That will fix it.
hi!..no other thread is being posted into....so mim gonna post into this thread like ive never posted into any other before!yeah that sounded a bit dirty...but u all can handle it!
You're on a roll.

Good morning folks, caught up.Glad you got there safe K.Had a wonderful Christmas. Wendy made a delicious brisket and I got great gifts. All in all a nice holiday.

How about this? I rediscovered this thread late last night while I was smoking weed and playing poker and decided it would be funny to do a google search of 'i like weed and poker'. This forum came up in the first 10 results. I saw Nikki's name and was like, 'holy sh*t! could it be? they still have the thread going?' Then I saw your name, Fryer, Dms, Volde, jeff536 and couldn't believe it. I don't see chucksty or some of the other I don't remember. Who else? Marion? Some dude with -doo at the end of his name that was a huge douche to everyone and then Marion wound up dating him even though he was like 20 years older than her. Daniel sent some of us a book about Jesus that was stupid that I still have. You said you could get an ounce of weed on Oklahoma for $60 and I couldn't believe it. It's $350 now in Jersey. I moved back to Jersey from Cali a few years ago.Oh yeah, and rock out with your...
lol smasharoowelcome back