• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Sorry ....Niksmokingfunnyfacemichaelpeace.jpgSorry ....101_0075.jpg
I need to remake that pic with the less chubby me.
I find it hard to believe it's SAM in that picture. I figure he won't pinch the ass of any female over the age of like 19.
Denny is young looking and has an irresistible hiney.
I find it hard to believe it's SAM in that picture. I figure he won't pinch the ass of any female over the age of like 19.
are you kidding, look at that ass!
are you kidding, look at that ass!
I never said I wouldn't pinch it, I'm just glad to see you expand your horizons once in a while. In an interesting coincidence, I posted a picture of Cake's album Comfort Eagle to follow up Blue's Cake/music joke. I have iTunes on shuffle, and my favorite song from that album just came on.

8300 AlIn was herein the odds news of the day .... there is a chick giving a dude a BJ in a truck parked outside my work window..... hooray for windows that you can see out of but cant see in.

Also, Logan done started a tiff in Scram's movie thread and it's gotten pretty humorous.
Oh fun. I didn't even bother checking after I posted.
Someone please tell me I'm not a horrible mother. Here's the scenario. Don't laugh I cried at the end of this.So this afternoon I was washing the knives in the sink and - was walking around the kitchen. I have one of those reed diffusers sitting on a side table by the table. aromatherapy-reed-diffuser.jpgSo while I'm watching him out of the corner of my eye he takes the reeds out and puts the bottle up to him mouth and takes a swig. Before I can put the knife down and get to him he swallows it. So I grab him and throw his head in the sink and try rinsing out his mouth. I yell for Sam who reads the bottle and it doesn't say anything about what to do if swallowed. I have an old box from one of them under the sink and the box says "do not consume". So now I'm freaking out. It also says "may irritate skin". Well he got it all over his hands and face and since it's oil it doesn't wash away with water, so every where that the oil touched on his face gets all blotchy and red. So while I'm crying and trying to rinse him off Sam calls poison control who tell us that everything will be ok, but the particular diffuser that I have contains alcohol so the kid will probably be stumbly. Well they weren't kidding, kid was drunk after dinner. So now I'm trying not to think about it, b/c I finally got him to sleep and I'm hoping that he sleeps it off and is fine in the morning. This is why I feel like a horrible mother. And I broke my not crying about kid things streak that I was on.
LOOOOL. Thanks for the card, Raq. Erin thought it was cute.
i'm also going to an orphanage tomorrow to take clothes, toys, food and candy, and school supplies...Finally getting off of the base..This should be fun....though i heard the kids tend to go crazy when there is candy...i'll try to take lots of pics and post them on here..
Sounds like a nice thing to do. Have fun.And thanks for the Christmas card.