• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well, obviously Denver or Baltimore have to drop at least another game (Denver plays Philly next so that could happen). Beyond that it depends on whether the Titans have beaten the teams ahead of them/tied with them and whether they have a better division record, conference record, and larger penises. I've heard Keith Bulluck has a monster dong so you might have that tiebreaker in the bag. I'd say this weekend they upgraded their playoff chances from "extremely unlikely" to "unlikely". They've certainly played well after their 0-6 start, though.
Pretty sure Titans suck in about every division/conference scenario .....Team | Record | Division | ConferenceRavens | 8-6 | 3-2 | 6-4Broncos | 8-6 | 3-2 | 6-5Jaguars | 7-7 | 3-3 | 6-4Dolphins | 7-7 | 4-2 | 5-5Jets | 7-7 | 2-4 | 5-5 Steelers | 7-7 | 1-4 | 4-6Titans | 7-7 | 2-4 | 4-7Texans | 7-7 | 1-5 | 4-6
Ya, if it weren't for ONLY that.
Pretty sure Titans suck in about every division/conference scenario .....
You know, I had a funny thought yesterday. Terry, you've been like the catalyst for your team to respond in the exact opposite way that you think they will. I submit the following as evidence:Preseason: Terry maps out each game and predicts a 13-3 season. Result: Titans lose their first six games, including a 59-0 ass-raping by the Pats. Halloween-ish: Terry mocks his team by wearing a Vince Young jersey and a paper bag over his head for Halloween. Result: Vince Young literally starts the very next game. Titans win five in a row. December: Terry's hope is renewed and he starts thinking playoffs. Result: Titans lose to Indy. Yesterday: Terry sends me a text message after the Fins tie the game. His tone is not hopeful. Result: Titans win in OT.
You know, I had a funny thought yesterday. Terry, you've been like the catalyst for your team to respond in the exact opposite way that you think they will. I submit the following as evidence:Preseason: Terry maps out each game and predicts a 13-3 season. Result: Titans lose their first six games, including a 59-0 ass-raping by the Pats. Halloween-ish: Terry mocks his team by wearing a Vince Young jersey and a paper bag over his head for Halloween. Result: Vince Young literally starts the very next game. Titans win five in a row. December: Terry's hope is renewed and he starts thinking playoffs. Result: Titans lose to Indy. Yesterday: Terry sends me a text message after the Fins tie the game. His tone is not hopeful. Result: Titans win in OT.
This is so true and so great all at the same time.The best thing that could happen is Terry to go Anti Titan the whole way and them to win it all!
This is so true and so great all at the same time.The best thing that could happen is Terry to go Anti Titan the whole way and them to win it all!
FUCKING SUCKS THE TITANS ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO CLOSE, BUT THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR I GUESS :club:
We spent the weekend in Dallas at Ozzy's family Christmas. Weird shit.His sister got drunk and asked their dad if he had an affair with an old friend they all remember from their childhood. Dad's answer was "I'm not going to talk about that now". His ex wife and current wife were both sitting right there. Not a no is a yes as our friend Glengary always says. Since Dad wouldn't say, mom filled in the blanks and turns out he had several affairs over the course of their marriage. This was a big bombshell for Ozz's sister because she thinks her father walks on water.Then drunk sister propositioned her step brother. Literally. She said "So Gregg, wanna have sex?" Awwwwwwwwkward.Drunk sister and I nearly came to blows over her calling Ozzy a liar about something their stepfather (who is now dead) did. Instead I called her a stupid drunk and went to bed.I love Christmas. (sw)
Yikes. They sound like my ex-inlaws family. Weirdos every one of 'em. It's sweet that you defend Ozzy's honor.Christmas Day you'll have meeeeeeee! I can't wait.
Congrats!Hope your neck is feeling better.
I went to the doc this morning. She gave me flexoril (sp?). I just took one. I took some ibuprofen a little while ago. I'm going to heat up the heat pad now.
Could've been worse. Just imagine if the step brother did have sex with the drunk sister.
Ewwww...
Happy Winter Solstice to everyone.I just remembered, I've now been unemployed for one year and four days.Good thing unemployment insurance kicks in on Valentine's Day.
Will they send the check in a pink envelope?
FUCKING SUCKS THE TITANS ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO CLOSE, BUT THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR I GUESS :club:
Only works if you mean it.
Happy Winter Solstice to everyone.I just remembered, I've now been unemployed for one year and four days.Good thing unemployment insurance kicks in on Valentine's Day.
people your age usually call it retirement
We spent the weekend in Dallas at Ozzy's family Christmas. Weird shit.His sister got drunk and asked their dad if he had an affair with an old friend they all remember from their childhood. Dad's answer was "I'm not going to talk about that now". His ex wife and current wife were both sitting right there. Not a no is a yes as our friend Glengary always says. Since Dad wouldn't say, mom filled in the blanks and turns out he had several affairs over the course of their marriage. This was a big bombshell for Ozz's sister because she thinks her father walks on water.Then drunk sister propositioned her step brother. Literally. She said "So Gregg, wanna have sex?" Awwwwwwwwkward.Drunk sister and I nearly came to blows over her calling Ozzy a liar about something their stepfather (who is now dead) did. Instead I called her a stupid drunk and went to bed.I love Christmas. (sw)
Awesome.Your Christmas is waaaaaay cooler than mine will be.
9301 SW 22nd73128
thanks....got it from Nikki earlier
I still don't have everything gathered up. It might actually be after Christmas. Sorry. :club:
it's cool the fact that you're doing this is awesome...care packages rock...just let me know so i can start counting down :ts
hello, seems like we're never here at the same time.this is going to be the longest 3 day week ever.
FU and ur days off... i meant that in the nicest way possible
I am in the SuperBowl next week in my cash league.Weeeeeeeeee!
GL
too funny
people your age usually call it retirement
Very Nice!!