FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Renae has more bras then anyone I've ever met, and that includes strippers.
Next time Nik wants to come to OKC, I'm gonna make sure she comes in the middle of the week when I have to work so she'll just do my laundry and clean my house for a week.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Next time Nik wants to come to OKC, I'm gonna make sure she comes in the middle of the week when I have to work so she'll just do my laundry and clean my house for a week.
I didn't do very much at all. The laundry was just folding because I needed the dryer.
Nice finish to the game in Chicago tonight.
so sick, Josh and I had our Superbowl FF championship game that came down to tonight's game. He needed Adrian Peterson to get 22 points to win. He had 23 points and I was finished ..... Then Adrian Runs for 9 yards then fumbles losing 2 points but the 9 yards gave him enough to win by like 3 yards so he won by 1 points, final score 106 - 105. Soooooooooooooooo f'ing grosse!!!!!!!!!!!!Great season and nice win Josh.
I'm quite happy with my new shift. It's actually an upgrade from my current one.New schedule:Mon - 12:45p-10:45pTues - 12:45p-10:45pWed - 12:45p-10:45pThurs - OffFri - OffSat - OffSun - 4:15p-2:15aAlmost like having 3 1/2 days off with the late start on Sunday.
very nice!!!!
so sick, Josh and I had our Superbowl FF championship game that came down to tonight's game. He needed Adrian Peterson to get 22 points to win. He had 23 points and I was finished ..... Then Adrian Runs for 9 yards then fumbles losing 2 points but the 9 yards gave him enough to win by like 3 yards so he won by 1 points, final score 106 - 105. Soooooooooooooooo f'ing grosse!!!!!!!!!!!!Great season and nice win Josh.
GG Josh!
Is this a euphemism?
Unfortunately, no.
Wow. GG Josh.
Kid delayed in Chicago. Told him to avoid that fucking place place.
I'm connecting through Houston today. I'm more hopeful about making it home than I was about making it here.
Norm, Nikki, whoever else is boredone of my buddies is talking smack about pirates on my wall....
I'm just hungover enough (plus I seem to have a cold-ugh) to lack a witty retort. I'm sorry I'm failing you. ARRR.
Does a plane ever leave on time there?
I don't think so. Good luck to Nick.Will his being home cheer you up, Scott?

I get to go on a 2nd R&R around the middle of March....i'm having a tough time deciding where I want to go...I don't think i'm gonna go back to the states this time...they'll fly me anywhere in the world for free so i figure i would take advantage and go somewhere i probably will never have the chance to go again.Here are my choices so far- Australia/somewhere in Asia...Japan or Thailand- Bum around Europe - Amsterdam, London, and probably an eastern European country like Prague- Egypt and Jordan- Dubai and IndiaWhat do you guys think? Any suggestions?

I get to go on a 2nd R&R around the middle of March....i'm having a tough time deciding where I want to go...I don't think i'm gonna go back to the states this time...they'll fly me anywhere in the world for free so i figure i would take advantage and go somewhere i probably will never have the chance to go again.Here are my choices so far- Australia/somewhere in Asia...Japan or Thailand- Bum around Europe - Amsterdam, London, and probably an eastern European country like Prague- Egypt and Jordan- Dubai and IndiaWhat do you guys think? Any suggestions?
Bum around Europe. FTW
I'd go with Australia. Seems like it would be a really cool place to visit and you are already halfway there.
My dream trip is an Ancient Greece / Roman getaway