FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I think you should try this door knocking experiment and see how it works out. Please bring your little video camera so we can watch the results.
Pretty sure the police would confiscate it as evidence, but other than that it's a smashing idea.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Pretty sure the police would confiscate it as evidence, but other than that it's a smashing idea.
Since when are you afraid of the police? Didn't you almost get arrested in Scotland for some kind of wanton and reckless flouting of the law?
Since when are you afraid of the police? Didn't you almost get arrested in Scotland for some kind of wanton and reckless flouting of the law?
On the contrary, I stood by while my buddy pleaded his way out of being arrested, all the while encouraging the police to in fact arrest him. So, in situations where my friends might be arrested, I'm very bold in my interactions with the law.
I think I need to get some firm young boobies rubbed in my face tonight. Who's with me?
On this subject, my buddies and I did encounter a young lady at the bar tonight. There was no rubbing in the face, but she claimed their size was FF.Unfortunately, the rest of her was not so attractive.HAWKS WIN 7-1!!!! Suck it Bunny!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Justin!Damn Kristen ... you think you could have scored any more fantasy points last night? Geebus what a headstart!
Happy Bday Dustin.Def. have a few drinks tonight!@!!!!Call me after dinner to see where we are!
Happy B-Day, Dustin.
Happy birthday, roomie.
Thanks allVold I'll probably be done with dinner around 8:30