• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well, it finally happened, guess in retrospect it was probably just a matter of time.Don't want to go into all the details on here, but my Friday game got robbed last night.4 men in full Swat gear, shot guns, semis, pistols. Got a shotgun in my back and I got pepper sprayed point blank and still having trouble seeing nearly 7 hours later. My face still feels like its on fire.Got a table flipped over on me crushing my head and legs.Luckily no one was shot or hurt seriously. Looks like my Fridays are free now.Definitely scariest moment of my life.
I think this is why online poker should be legalized.
I think we're fishing a tournament that day, but give me a shout and stop along the way if you want. I'm exactly half way between Miami and Key West.
Oh, and I can definitely give you a bar map to get you from Mile Marker 104 down to about Mile Marker 50 of places worth hitting.
Alan, what poker was this? The bar league you run, another one or a private game? I think it's the private game you deal at or were you playing?
Clearly your days as an editor are behind you.
Well, it finally happened, guess in retrospect it was probably just a matter of time.Don't want to go into all the details on here, but my Friday game got robbed last night.4 men in full Swat gear, shot guns, semis, pistols. Got a shotgun in my back and I got pepper sprayed point blank and still having trouble seeing nearly 7 hours later. My face still feels like its on fire.Got a table flipped over on me crushing my head and legs.Luckily no one was shot or hurt seriously. Looks like my Fridays are free now.Definitely scariest moment of my life.
I'm glad nobody was hurt but let me clarify...You're quitting now? Is that what you meant by Fridays are free? Doesn't that seem like a drastic solution? It's time to get a gun, that's what I've been thinkin'.
This is seriously stressing me out! RENAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????I don't get this at all.I hate the phone.

glad you're ok alan.good afternoon folks, caught up.here's today's sheet:Clemson -19.5 vs VirginiaND -6 vs U ConnOregon -5 @ AriPenn St -3.5 @ Mich StRutgers -3.5 @ SyrTexas A&M -7.5 vs Baylor

First of all, I'm glad you're fine Alan. That's some crazy shit. Like Blue, I'm curious about what game this is, exactly. You may have mentioned before, but apparently there's enough money at it to make somebody want to rob it?

I can't even watch football anymore if it's not in HD. Just looks so shitty.
The channel that broadcasts Mountain West games, appropriately called The Mountain, doesn't broadcast in HD and I swear the picture quality is worse than standard definition. I hate it. However, the announcers make up for it. It cracks me up. You can tell you're watching sub-par football action when you hear comments like:"...and he's out to the SIX for a FOUR yard gain!" (Following the Pokes' first gain of the day for more than two yards)"And Stewart makes this a positive play for the Cowboys!""He would have had the chance to make the first down if the ball hadn't been thrown behind him, on the ground."And, no, I didn't make that last one up.
Thanks bro, you taught me well.No hospital, took about 30 minutes or more to get my sight back in my left eye, but other than that and just sore from where the table hit me and my face being on fire (especially after i took my shower this morning) I'm pretty good.Denny was a little upset obviously, but just glad no one was seriously hurt.
Glad you are not dead. Get some Johnson's Baby Shampoo. You can put it directly into your eyes and it will cut the oil that is used to transport the pepper.
I'm glad nobody was hurt but let me clarify...You're quitting now? Is that what you meant by Fridays are free? Doesn't that seem like a drastic solution? It's time to get a gun, that's what I've been thinkin'.
I hope this was a joke. That is a good way to get dead. "4 men in full Swat gear, shot guns, semis, pistols."I usually go pretty heavily armed and don't have any choice if confronted, but this was not the time unless you have death wish.
?We just ran a fumble back 90 yards to tie it up. Are we talking about the same sub-par football action?
Yes. It was an ESPN update earlier in the game. Well on your way to covering the spread, though. Nice.
Get some Johnson's Baby Shampoo. You can put it directly into your eyes and it will cut the oil that is used to transport the pepper.
Hope I never need this info, but a nice tidbit to store away for future reference.
Get some Johnson's Baby Shampoo. You can put it directly into your eyes and it will cut the oil that is used to transport the pepper.
Hope I never need this info, but a nice tidbit to store away for future reference.
Did you use Miranda's name in vein or something, blasphemer?
I must have!
I could afford oneIf I did just a little less drinkin'...
WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????I don't get this at all.I hate the phone.
I just need to hear your voice and stuff. I really do. I'm all pathetic about it right now.
Glad you are not dead. Get some Johnson's Baby Shampoo. You can put it directly into your eyes and it will cut the oil that is used to transport the pepper.I hope this was a joke. That is a good way to get dead. "4 men in full Swat gear, shot guns, semis, pistols."I usually go pretty heavily armed and don't have any choice if confronted, but this was not the time unless you have death wish.
Hi Roger!!!It's a song.That baby shampoo advice sounds solid! I'm glad the police are on our side in here!

shitmydadsays “We’re banned from the dog park. Well, I guess it’s okay to hump, and it’s okay to bark, but both at the same time freaks people out."

I dreamed about Tim Fryer and hockey last night. The hockey was weird, though. We had air hockey paddles and we had to get all the way down on our hands and knees on the ice to move the puck around. I was the goalie and Tim was on the opposing team. He scored on me twice.

Hi Roger!!!It's a song.That baby shampoo advice sounds solid! I'm glad the police are on our side in here!
Hi Nik, I decided to come off lurker mode for a sec. I'm glad its a song. I kinda thought Renae had more sense then that. We issue baby shampoo to our officers, it works really well.