FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I left her my screen name and went back to where I was staying to sleep. That's my story, take it or leave it. It is a little long though.
John, you make me happy.
Well now I can die happy having achieved my life's goal :club:
dog i hope that's just ONE of your life's goals.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It really saddens me how useless this entire forum is becoming. If I hadn't met you guys, I'm sure I wouldn't be posting here anymore.I just read a thread that nearly made me want to cry. It was the 2 Kids Death thread in Off Topic. Not only was the OP just a ridiculous post, but then the two responses after just exemplify how sad this place has unfortunatley become, in my opinion. The sentiments of those posts are seen far too often in too many threads, and it just makes me sad in general.
charter membership. says it all.
i hate super mario brothers 3 world 8 1st castle...so many damn doors
LOL....awesome. One of those levels, I find swimming under the ships is the best way to get through :)There was a kid that could beat the game within a 37 minute class period in highschool (with the warp whistles of course)
LOL....awesome. One of those levels, I find swimming under the ships is the best way to get through :)There was a kid that could beat the game within a 37 minute class period in highschool (with the warp whistles of course)
good for him..i've been playing for 3 days.......
Oh hunnie, you're such a geek.Speaking of geeks, I was at a house warming party on Saturday night, and I was the only one there who wasn't a geek. Now I've learned two important things, you will never find as much sexual frustration in one room, and if there are only three females in the group, and two of them make out, a) third girl get jealous, B) slowly all the guys leave the room.It was akward for me. Thank goodness the new one showed up at like 3. Then I had someone to talk to.Edit - I'm totally not saying John has sexual frustration, this was not supposed to be a dig. I :club: John. Just him talking about vids reminded me of Saturday. Whatever, sorry. I'm so hopped on caffine right now.

And, welcome back all you Vegasers, sounds like you guys had a riot. Thanks for calling me for my bday!!! I was just in the middle of a huge all in, which is the reason I was a bit quiet. Sorry. You cracked me up for a good hour after though!!!!Dustin - You're frigging adorable. Get to my room to tell me about your trip!!!!

I should probably state for the record I have never beaten a game by myself without using a cheat code. Not including sports games. The only game i was able to beat was Super C on the old 8 but Nintendo and that was a co-op.spice...yea i'm probably a geek. but why would all the guys leave the room?

I :club: the new avsBrett FU, that was the worst shot ever
I had no idea that you would be getting triple-sized shots. But I still make no apologies for making you drink Jack Daniels. Someday you'll thank me.
I should probably state for the record I have never beaten a game by myself without using a cheat code. Not including sports games. The only game i was able to beat was Super C on the old 8 but Nintendo and that was a co-op.spice...yea i'm probably a geek. but why would all the guys leave the room?
I have no idea, it was like when these chicks starting making out all the geeks got nervous. They started getting all figgity. I guess chicks making out really works for geeks. It actually didn't do much for me, don't get me wrong, I'm all for chicks macking on chicks, but these two were so forced, that it was just wrong. They were doing it to be the centre of attention. B-O-R-I-N-G
It really saddens me how useless this entire forum is becoming. If I hadn't met you guys, I'm sure I wouldn't be posting here anymore.
Your not joking. I used to really like off topic but now even it is turning into a cesspool. It's like they can't keep all the kids who should be on the short yellow bus known as "general" in one place, this saddens me.The mods need to exploit some of the tools in phpbb and limit retarded posters to just General :club:
morning kids, im home and off today, off to read 45 pages and see you in a minute.
I'd say who the **** are you........but how could we forget the Chicken!Welcome back.

As some of you may have noticed, i decided to actually use the treadmill that's been mocking me since i moved.It sits on the corner of the computer room, silently laughing while i play poker...Someone please make it stop!!umm..anyways...I don't know what's come over me...perhaps it's the realization that if i want to get back out in the dating scene i probably shouldn't be a big fat slob.Knowing myself, though, i'll use the damn thing three times in the first week and then never again. I really want to do this, though, so i'm asking any of you to provide gentle reminders or teh occasional kick in the ass if I slack off.Whenever I use it, i'll make a post similar to the one from last night...Thank you.

I left her my screen name and went back to where I was staying to sleep. That's my story, take it or leave it. It is a little long though.
John, you make me happy.
Well now I can die happy having achieved my life's goal :club:
And a little sarcasm to boot. Nice work, my man.
As some of you may have noticed, i decided to actually use the treadmill that's been mocking me since i moved.It sits on the corner of the computer room, silently laughing while i play poker...Someone please make it stop!!umm..anyways...I don't know what's come over me...perhaps it's the realization that if i want to get back out in the dating scene i probably shouldn't be a big fat slob.Knowing myself, though, i'll use the damn thing three times in the first week and then never again. I really want to do this, though, so i'm asking any of you to provide gentle reminders or teh occasional kick in the ass if I slack off.Whenever I use it, i'll make a post similar to the one from last night...Thank you.
beerbelly.jpg
Jeff,a way to mix poker and working out...everytime you take a bad beat. sit out the next hand and go walk on the treadmill for a 30 sec to a minute.  Just my not very well thought out thought.
tough to do while four-tabling