FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I read "Hello, God, It's Me, Margaret" I'm not gonna lie.
I read Blubber. I've tried to get Chelsey to read it but she won't touch it.Austin's currently reading The Mouse and The Motorcycle. I remember that one.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I read Blubber. I've tried to get Chelsey to read it but she won't touch it.Austin's currently reading The Mouse and The Motorcycle. I remember that one.
That was one of my favourites.And the Encyclopedia Brown mysteries.
Amazingly Simple Home Remedies 1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop. 2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink. 3. For high blood pressure sufferers - simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer. 4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button. 5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Believe me, you'll be afraid to cough. 6. You only need two tools in life, WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape. 7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
That's just good rules to live by. Excpet #4, I love my snooze button.
2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
The bathroom garbage pail works just as good.- Brayden
That was one of my favourites.And the Encyclopedia Brown mysteries.
I don't remember The Mouse and The Motorcycle, but I dug Encyclopedia Brown. I really didn't read enough as a kid, though.
I don't remember The Mouse and The Motorcycle, but I dug Encyclopedia Brown. I really didn't read enough as a kid, though.
I read everything. I also remember The Mouse That Roared...and when I got a little older, The Chocolate War
I read everything. I also remember The Mouse That Roared...and when I got a little older, The Chocolate War
one of my favorite movies
what was it?
I forget....HAHA.Something in middle school for a class. I remember finishing it, but don't remember what it was. Me kill lot o brain cells since that.
1. Shannon just ruined my day by phoning me and telling me Chelsey just became a women.2. Thank Dog it happened when Shannon or the babysitter were at home and not just me.3. SAM - HANDS OFF!!!
And so it begins! Welcome to hell! :club: LOLEdit: Brad's Next! :ts LOL
I've read 1 full book in my life.Can't you tell?
Same here. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Only Entire book I've ever read outside of easier, smaller childrens books. And like you, have killed many brain cells since then.
You sir, SUCK!
indeed he does.
anyone who is going to vegas can shut the fuck up now, k?
I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS! I'm going to VEGAS!